Breaking into Gringotts Bank

A few days later after the funeral of Dobby's death, the four and the hostages were staying at Shell Cottage which was a safehouse of the Order. "Is my father alright?" Luna asked Leah one afternoon as Hermione, Ron, and her were forming a plan in the sitting room. Leah turned around to face Luna, she had bruises all over her probably from torture. "Yeah, he's fine." Leah gave her a reassuring grin, Luna nodded and went back to her room.

"She's really strong isn't she? I mean she's been tortured and held hostage but she still has a positive attitude." Leah commented. "That's Luna Lovegood for you." Ron sighed and they started discussing again. "We need to get into Gringott's. Bellatrix was screaming at Griphook if anything had been stolen. There must be something in there!" Harry explained. "Yeah, but how are we going to get in? I mean Gringott's probably got the best security at Diagon Alley. no doubt there are going to be Death Eaters." Leah thought for a moment, then it hit her like a bludger at a champion quidditch match.

"The Goblin." she said, everyone turned to her, "We have Griphook! He works at Gringotts! I bet you he could get us in there." everyone nodded in agreement.

The next day Harry had come back from visiting Dobby's grave, "I need to talk to the goblin." he said flatly. Fleur took us up to his room, Leah looked around, like all the rooms in the house the walls had shells plastered into the wall. Everything was being brightly lit by the high sun in the sky, and sure enough, sitting there, by the window, was Griphook. "You buried the elf." Harry nodded. "He brought me here." Harry nodded again and stood by the window where the Sword of Gryffindor was set on the table.

"How did you come by this sword?" Griphook asked folding his hands together, waiting for Harry's answer. "It's complicated" Harry said, "Why does Bellatrix think it should be in her vault at Gringotts?" Griphook looked at him with his big black eyes. "It's complicated." Griphook retorted. Harry took in a deep breath of air. "The sword presented itself to us at a moment of need. We didn't steal it." Harry explained, Griphook nodded.  "A Hogwarts professor, delivered a fake sword to Madam Lestrange's vault earlier this year. But the sword is fake." Harry shot a look at the three of us who were standing by the doorway. "Who was it?" Hermione asked, "I believe he is currently Headmaster." Hermione let out a small gasp. "Snape?" Ron questioned. He had been listening to the Potterwatch broadcasts during their journey, and apparently Snape had filled in the position as Headmaster of Hogwarts.

"Snape put a fake sword in Bellatrix's vault? Why?" Griphook shrugged "There are more than a few curious things hidden in the vaults at Gringotts." Griphook answered Harry's question."And in Madam Lestrange's vault as well?" the tension in the air was getting thicker by the second. "Perhaps." Griphook said.

"We need to get into a vault at Gringotts." Griphook sat up with interest, "It is impossible." Griphook warned, "Alone, yes. With you, no." Griphook folded his hands again, as if he were plotting something. "What would you give me in return?" he said with a business like voice. "I've got gold, loads of it." Harry offered, Griphook shook his head. " That." he said pointing to the sword on the table. "That is my prize." Harry pondered the thought for a moment and shook Griphook's hand, confirming the deal.

All of them exited the room, "How are we supposed to destroy horcruxes if we give Griphook the sword?" Leah asked, "I'm still thinking about that." Harry said and they ventured to the room where Ollivander was staying, Harry wanted to know if the Elder Wand existed, it made sense to go to Ollivander.

He inspected the wands that they had stolen from Malfoy Manor, making sure they were safe to use. Apparently Harry was now in full possession of Draco's wand because he had won it from him.

"What do you know about the deathly hallows?" Harry asked, Ollivander looked at him with an astonished look on his face. "It is rumored there are three. The Elder wand, the Cloak of Invisibility, and the Resurrection Stone. Together they make one the master of death. But few believe that such objects exist." he told them which led Harry to his next question "Do you? Do you believe they exist sir?" Harry asked

"Well I see no reason to put stock into an old wives tale." Ollivander laughed, thinking he could change the subject. "Your lying." Harry said "You know one exists. You told him about it, you told him about the Elder wand, and where he could go looking for it." Ollivander looked down, remembering his days as Voldemort's captive. "He tortured me." he muttered "Besides only conveyed rumours tell me he will find it."

"He's found it sir." Ollivander held a look of fear. "We'll let you rest." Harry got up from the bed he was sitting on and went for the door. "He's after you Mr. Potter." Ollivander warned. "If it's true as you say, I'm afraid you really don't stand a chance." Ollivander said. "Then I suppose I'll have to kill him before he finds me then." Harry retorted not looking back at him.

  ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day the four planned on the disguises, Hermione would be going undercover as Bellatrix Lestrange using Polyjuice position and a hair that had drifted from Bellatrix to Hermione's clothes while she was torturing her. Ron would be dressed as a Death Eater and Harry and Leah would be under the Invisibility Cloak with Griphook.

"So? How do I look?" Hermione asked, Harry, Leah, and Ron had been waiting on the shore of the beach for Griphook and Hermione. "Hideous." Ron said. Hermione stored the sword in her enchanted bag and the all held hands "We're counting on you Griphook. If you can get us into the bank past the guards and into the vault the sword is yours." Then with a quick twist they apparated into Diagon Alley.

They walked into Gringotts and the goblin at the head desk had asked to see Hermione's wand. "Harry" Leah whispered worriedly to Harry. "Harry what do we do?" Harry moved behind the desk and told Leah to use the Imperius Curse on the goblin. "Very well Madame Lestrange. If you would please follow me." the goblin said.

The ride down to the vaults was very fast but as they got closer Hermione had spotted a waterfall. Hermione nudged Harry and he got tense. "Griphook? What is that?" Harry asked, Griphook tried to stop the cart but it was too late. They were all wet and Ron and Hermione looked like themselves again.

The cart dropped them Harry held onto Leah the same way as he did in their fifth year when they had fallen out of the door of the Department of Mysteries. "Arresto Momento!" Hermione shouted and they all stopped right before the ground. "You look like yourselves again." Leah pointed out as she stood up. "The Thieves Downfall. Washes away all enchantments, can be deadly." the goblin shook his head and started shouting for guards. "What the devil are all you doing down here! Thieves!" Bogrod said. "Imperio!" Ron casted just in time.

Griphook led them to the vault and got them in managing to avoid the huge dragon that was guarding the vaults. "Lumos!" they all said and the tip of our wands lit up. "Harry do you feel anything?" Leah asked, Hermione bumped into something and it bounced and multiplied. "There! Up there!" Harry exclaimed gesturing to a high shelf were a small golden cup stood. Then Ron bumped into something and they were struggling to get out of the multiplying gold.

Harry grabbed the sword from Hermione and tried to climb the gold up to the cup. "Stop moving!" Leah commanded, Hermione and Ron followed and the gold had stopped to multiply. Harry reached to the top of the shelf on the pile of gold he had built up, the gold had stopped moving when Harry had been fully buried in it. Then Harry burst from the pile of gold and the cup went flying into Griphook's hand.

"We had a deal Griphook!" Harry said, "The cup for the sword!" Harry handed the sword over and Griphook threw the cup to Hermione who caught it and pupt it in her bag. "I said I'd get you in! I didn't say anything about getting you out!" Griphook slapped the goblin's hand against the door and it opened with the four falling out of it. They  ran up the steps to the second floor of the chamber to see guards and goblins that had gathered.

They hid behind two pillars avoiding the spells being shot at them. "Leah? Hermione? Do you two got anything?" Leah looked at Hermione and she instantly knew what she was thinking. "We've got something but it's mad!" Hermione shouted "Reducto!" Leah yelled and the railing exploded. Then she and Hermione both jumped onto the dragon Harry and Ron not far behind.

"Relashio!"  Hermione yelled and the dragon had been freed. It had caused major damage on it's way out of the bank, breathing fire everywhere. They finally left Gringotts and Diagon Alley and headed for a lake. "We're dropping!" Hermione shouted "I say we jump!" Ron yelled "When?" Leah asked "Now!" Harry yelled and they all dropped into the water with a huge splash.