Chapter 1: Pilot

"Lucious come say hi to your kids before I smack the wax out of your ears, If you think I got pregnant to raise 3 boys by myself than you got me fucked up." I read over that same line for 10 minutes, This scene needs to be perfect, Cookie is my ego and I need to leave Taraji at home.

Hi my name is Taraji P Henson you might of seen me in 'Think Like A Man, Baby Boy, Hustle & Flow, I Can Do Bad All By Myself' and many more. I am on Foxx hit sicon/best show in the world TV series 'Empire' we've became #1 in America and my beautiful Empire family inspired me to become a better actress.

I wasn't so sure about playing Cookie because it protrays my charater to be a rude ass bitch but I had a lot of fun playing this roll, I persuaded the producers to let Terrance Howard play my ex husband 'Lucious' and that made ratings go up since people love us together.

"Knock, knock is the queen up and ready." I heard my baby Jussie call my name outside my dressing room. "King J come inside baby." He came inside and we shared a tight hug. "What ya doing momma T?" I handed him my lines that I circled, out of all my co-stars Jussie and I are the closest because we share alot of things in common and no I did not fall and hit my fucking head, me and Terrance known each other back in the day but to be honest ever since he married his 'wife' he's changed my nigga.

"Tj stop talking to yourself, we all know that Terrance wants your kuty katt." I swear Jussie plays too much.

I started dancing up on Jussie, "Stingy with my kuty katt, so stingy with my kuty katt." I can't believe Joseline and Stevie used to make songs together now, plus they broke up and now she pregnant with him even though she called him a 'child molester' girl bye.

"The headlines are talking about you and T beefing did you hear about that?"

"No sweetheart I didn't, who started talking this bullshit where did you get this from J?" There is no way in hell that me and Terry are beefing when we call/talk all the time on and off set.

"Wendy William's."

"Wendy who? Like that bitch is irrelevant she only gets paid to talk shit that she don't know about." I said, crossing my arms.

"Ditto." Jussie said, he handed me back my lines and left the room so I can rehearse in peace.

"Tj it is time to work, I need to get this beauty perfected." said an excited Terry, he hugged me.

"Well lets get your light skin ass out on set so we can start off this season good." He put his hand on my hips dropping it down a little.

"Don't you even think about dropping that hand bitch." Why he always flirting with me like nigga you're married.

"Yazz in the building coming off the streets, stay fresh and clean for the fans to meet, me and my crew just trying to get through in life. I will run these dam streets to the day I die. My momma, papa are the ones I love, the haters are down but I am above, the star in new edition I don't need your permission, hate to see you go but I love to see you leave and we all know my momma is Taraji P." I love my baby Bryshere aka Yazz.

"And I am proud that you are in this movie it is amazing that you are given this opportunity my baby boy is growing up." We shared a hug and a quick I love yous. Terry and I are on set and ready to film season 3 of Empire.

"And action!" said the director, I flipped my hair sitting down next to Terry.

"Cookie last year you tried to ruin my life and force my sons to go against me but I was hoping that you shut down Lyon Dynasty and we can start off fresh." I rolled my eyes looking at Lucious.

"I know you Lucious and I know what your capable of and I will shut it down if you could do me one big favor."

"What is that favor?" I placed my hand over his, looking at him.