Chapter 10: We Go Way Back

3rd POV-

The next day Grace woke up but she felt something heavy on her, opening her eyes to see Terrence on top of her naked. "Oh my god, oh my god." She says in shock, covering her mouth.

Terrence wakes up seeing Grace, "What did we do?" He says, getting off of her.

"Don't be naked." Grace throws Terrence his clothes, putting her bra back on.

"We was drunk and very emotional since me and Mira got a divorce and you and Trai are not good I totally get that."

"I am such a horrible person I can't believe I would cheat on him with you no offense." She says.

"Don't worry about it, it wasn't just you."

"Plus your a little bit older than me and so not my type." She says, getting out of bed pacing back and forth.

"Okay some taken..." He said, feeling hurt.

"This never happened like you said we were both drunk and emotional but can you please leave Terrence and we didn't use protection oh god."

Grace POV-

Oh god kill me please Trai is going to kill me literally and the fact that I fucked a co-star is disgusting I was not raised to be a hoe and fucking a guy that is going through a divorce. Terrence left my house since I kicked him out today we are welcoming Nia Long to the our empire family she is so beautiful and she's my wcw all day.❤

I took a shower so I won't smell like sex, can't believe I fucked Terrence but let me tell you it was big because I read articles that it was small.

Look at me looking like a snack, am I hot or not? ❤

I've always looked up to Nia Long she is an amazing actress but hopefully she can keep it cute because I don't care who you are celebrity or not your gonna show me some respect.

Put some respekkk on my name.😂

The fact that Trai didn't come home last night having me worried just means that he doesn't give a fuck about me and he needs to grow up I mean I know I can't talk but I would never lay hands on someone I love but he does that to me, than fuck him.

The wedding is over and the relationship is done dead burried in the casket damn MariahLynn got in my head.

Since Trai doesn't wanna come home his shit is packed up, my uber ride is here since my car is in Trai's name he haves it. The car ride to the empire studio didn't take that long to be honest I walked out the uber looking sexy there were paparazzi there.

I waved to the camera blowing a 💋 doing my sexy walk. Everyone was here even Ta'Rhonda who wasn't on the Puerto Rico trip due to her mom being sick and she's working on her rap career and I am so proud of her she's been through alot.