The End// I Do, I Did (2)

"Ooh Terry right there baby that's my spot suck on it somemore." Taraji moans, wrapping her legs around Terry's neck.

Terry moans, slapping her ass "You like that baby."

"Yass Daddy I fucking love it." Terry picks her up putting her on the counter getting in between her legs.

"Damn I wanted you for so long

"Damn I wanted you for so long." Raji moans, scratching his back slapping his ass.

"Oh yeah?" He moans back, slipping his finger in her panties.

"Yeah." She moans, throwing her head back.

"Me too." He takes off his shirt but Taraji just rips it off tearing it up.

"Dammit Taraji I just bought this shirt!" He yells.

She crashes her lips on to his calming him down as pushes her on the bed, putting a condom on before sliding deep in her. "Woah damn nigga." She bites her lip since the pain was there.

Terry kisses between her thighs to ease up the pain, "Just relax I got you." He paces a little slow. "Just take it easy." She says, shutting her eyes.

Terry shakes his head pacing a little bit fast as he whispers in her ear, "I got you baby just relax and take this dick for daddy." Terry kisses her neck as well. "Choke me!" She screams. Terry grabs her neck a little rough.

"Just like that damn that's a big dick uhhhhhh."

"Take this big dick baby." He moans, going fast and deep in her cookies.

"I can't take it, it's too big baby damn." She moans, gripping the pillow.

Terry is about to reach climax he trys to keep going but it's too hard, he starts to shake moaning uncontrollably and Taraji peeps that. "No no no keep going no don't stop." He shakes more before coming. "Uh fuckk I'm cumming!" He moans, cumming deep in her, she slaps his back. "Dammit." She yells.

Terry sighs, "I can't."

"I could of still been asleep." Raji says, looking disappointed.

"Come on man you know how dicks are their sensitive plus I haven't been laid in months." He pulls out.

"Okay well now it's my turn."

"I'm not in the mood can you make me a sandwich or something?" This nigga.

"Get in the mood." Raji brings pulls his head down as he eats her pussy.

As she cums in his mouth but Terry pulls away, "What the fuck did you just get that shit in my mouth?!"

"Yeah and?" She turns around closing her eyes.

"I didn't say you could." He says with a straight face.

"You didn't say I couldn't either."

"What you doing?" He questions.

"I've told you I was tired but this was cool." She rolls her eyes, looking the other way.