Chapter 9: My Baby

Jussie POV- July 12,2017 12:00 AM

"Hello my kings and queens me and Gabby are about to get some breakfast you know what I'm saying don't hate appreciate ain't that right sexy ass." I put Gab in the camera view.

"Yass Daddy cause we don't play baby." Aye thats my bestfriend.

I just threw on a green long sleeve shirt and some black sweatpants and called it a day, Gab had one pink and black she looks yummy with her blond hair.

We held hands as I drove to the nearest breakfast cafe she means alot to me like she's the only person that gets me and accepts my flaws.

We made it to our destination as we walked up in the joint everyone was staring at us many people don't like me because I am gay and some people don't like Gabby because she is 'fat' well guess what they can suck my whole dick.

"Be honest with me do you think that the whole Puerto Rico trip was bullshit like I felt like it destroyed the family." The whole drama situation made me question should I even be dealing with these people.

"Yes we all had a good time in the beginning and now everyone is beefing but the good thing out this trip is us becoming close friends again." True me and Gab got real close she's just an amazing person.

Finally our food arrived we just ordered eggs and bacon, I poured syrup all over my plate just how I like it. If you must know Da'Shawn and I are not dating I just couldn't do long distance relationships again because it never works out and to be honest with ya I know I'm gonna give into temptations like the first dick I see I will ride it.

Im a hoe, I bet your man loves it.

"My best friend fenna she feena ooh best friend thats my best friend."

"That's my bestfriend aye fuck it up." Gab gets up to twerk and I twerk with her. People were looking at us like we had 3 heads.

Stop playing playing and call me my nigga x -DaBae

"He is blowing up my phone again like always." Da'Shawn won't get the hint that I am not interested I mean yeah we kissed and might have suck each other off but I am more focused on my career not dating.

"You should give him another chance best friend like I can tell he likes you, If you knew you didn't want a relationship why would you give him your nookie."

"Cause he is fine as fuck and I've been meaning to get sex and he was the only one available." That's why none of my past relationships haven't work because I am always busy.

"You're such a thot but I love it."

"Yasss honey love me." I flipped my imaginary weave.

Grace POV-

Why is everyone telling me to talk with Trai? Like clearly he fucked up and ruined our trip cause of the petty drama that he started with Yazz. I tried to stop him from fighting but he didnt listen to me at all instead he just pushed me like I was nothing to him. I don't need space I need him, I don't want to be angry I am angry and it sucks.