Chapter 4: Mirror Mirror, On The Wall❤

Terrence POV-

I don't know who that little dark skin nigga think he is but he better stay away from Taraji, this is a family gathering and we don't need strangers around to ruin our good shit. I'm not jealous I just don't want our trip to be ruined.

Mira and I made up, I miss her so much and I realized even when we are apart I love her 10x more. I was feeling depressed about the situation and she was just in her feelings because she thought that me and Taraji had a secret thing going on. Why can't people just understand that we are best friends.

Anyway's my baby Qirin is doing well he is healthy and that's all that matters. I am in the living room with half of the cast. We are just watching 'Martin' they showing a marathon its lit.

I took a 5 minute power nap and I felt someone's weight on me causing my eyes to shoot up. Oh it's just Taraji, "Terrence you wanna go live with me the fans will go nuts." I would but Mira doesn't want me to sit next to Taraji in interviews anymore yeah she is controlling me.

"Uh yeah of course." She grabs my hand pulling me up, I followed her into the guest room I can't lie to you I was staring at her ass she's always had a phatty.❤

"Ooh Terry you look like you're happy because these past few days you looked miserable."

"What's not to be happy about I got my beautiful wife back and I'm on vacation with my family."

I hooked up my camera on the laptop pressing the live button, "What's up bestfriends how you doing, looks like Terry is joining us so please leave some comments and we will try to answer all of your questions." She said, laying her head on my shoulder as I place my hand on her ass.

"Oh shit we got a comment, Taraji who is a better kisser Tyreese or Terrence." Hopefully she picks me.

"Terrence you can skip that question because I have no comment." She's gonna answer this damn question and I'm gonna make her.

"No the fans would like to know so answer the damn question." I said, winking at her.

"Tyreese." That nigga?

"Lightskin vs Darkskin war again I see."

"Don't ask a question if you don't like the answer." She fires back.

I wanna test the waters with her, I placed a book over the laptop blocking the view so folks won't see what I am about to do. I pull Taraji towards me. "Terrence Howard what the hell are you doing." She says, trying to break loose out my grip.

Moving my head closer to hers, my heart is beating so fast but I had to make my move so I crashed my lips on to hers softly. Our lips are moving together perfectly she cups my cheeks relaxing into the kiss. We pulled away at the same time looking at each other.

"Um back to the live please and don't ever kiss me again do you hear me

"Um back to the live please and don't ever kiss me again do you hear me."

"I don't keep promises." We ended the live early due to me making things awkward.