Chapter 12: Hustle and Flow (2)

Orlando POV-

Why y'all don't like me? You don't know me at all I am not using Taraji for fame to be honest I've never heard of her before Empire it not popular in Puerto Rico well on my side of it. I don't curse at all because I am very religious and I wanna be able to have a conversation without people saying 'nigga, bitch, shit and damn' I am in love with Taraji it may seem too soon to say it but we have been talking heavy for the past 2 months and she's already my girlfriend so.

It's not that I don't think my girlfriend is hot its just where I am from and my belief I just think women could be more beautiful and attractive covered up not showing any skin and I'm not forcing this sense of fashion on her I just would like for her to acknowledge it.

Me and Taraji also known as my honey suckle/bear have agreed to not let the public know about us because I personally think the media destroys alot of people, couples and families. I don't want people to judge me so soon because I know haters will call me ugly and they would want Taraji and Terrence to be an item. I'm confused  though because didn't his ex wife claimed she was in a abusive relationship and he even admitted it on camera so he is a women beater I see.

"You okay baby? Ooh you look so fine in the morning." said Taraji, turning my head.

"You look fine as fudge." Since I don't curse I replace the word with a noun so for example hell equals helicopter and damn equals river damn its corny but you'll learn to love it.

"You're so cute when you don't make no damn sense but I would love for you to be on the set of Empire with me and after that we will have the whole time to ourselves before you catch ya plane in the morning."

When I was in Puerto Rico with Taraji I just didn't like Terrence from the jump because he's just mad that I took his girl so easy and he never had now that's a damn shame. "I'mma cook some breakfast hold that thought." I jumped out of bed with no shirt on heading to the kitchen at first I was just gonna give her some cereal but that's ghetto eff it I'll just make some eggs, bacon, grits, sausage I boned your girl now she choking on my sausage.

That sausage challenge has to be one of the dumbest shit the internet came up with.

Everything is out on the table I'm getting ready to cook, "Good Morning you must be Taraji's new boyfriend, right?" A beautiful yellow bone (no offense to Lightskins) shes gorgeous but I am not interested.

"Yes I am the name is Orlando nice to meet you." I grabbed her hand kissing it. It's more of a respect thing to kiss a girls hand instead of hugging in my opinion.

"Mmmhmm don't kiss this bitches hand while I am here, I came to help you with dinner it looks like you met Grace this will be the first and last time you will be staying in my house girl." I didn't know my baby was standing there, it turns me on when shes jealous.

"Don't worry I don't want ya man raji." Grace says, sitting at the table.

"Do we have problems?"

"No I don't want any problems with you I was just saying I don't want him I know you may think that I am a hoe but that gives you no reason to disrespect me I am going through a lot."

I got in between them facing Taraji, "Baby get ya ass in the room while I cook this amazing food for you because we will be leaving in 5 minutes." I didn't mean to come off aggressive I was trynna be sexy don't judge me.

To trick a girls mind you have to say the opposite of what you mean so they will do it, "Make me." She pouted.

"Lord jesus I don't have time for this I have a doctor check up today thanks again Taraji see ya next week." Grace leaves, leaving me and this young tender alone. God I'm so awkward.