Chapter 14: Your Love

A:N// The next chapter will be my last chapter sorry guys I don't think I havw anymore ideas. Listen to the audio play it at 1:20 through the end its deep, Your Love-Little Mix❤

So much drama from the start with the Empire family looks like the only two that are taken is Taraji and Orlando but Grace has yet to tell Trai that shes pregnant by Terrence. That's got to be one of the dumbest things she will ever do knowing that Trai is heartbroken why add on the heart break.

November 10, 2017

Orlando is back in town hoping to make his relationship with Taraji a little bit stronger because he feels like she is pushing him away for some reason but what he does not know is that she sent him a text saying that she is in love with Terry and basically breaking up with him but he got a new number recently and didn't receive the text at all.

Nobody trusts Orlando but Taraji changed her mind last minute so he can meet her son which is strange since they are not together in her mind. It is only 8:00 PM and Orlando has just arrived they was in the kitchen getting situated cooking dinner and Marcel is at the dinning table waiting for the food to done.

"Sit down boys and get to know each other while I cook my famous classy meal, chicken and hot sauce." Taraji says, she is wearing a church dress again only because she didn't have anything else to wear.

The boys are in the living room waiting, "Honey would you like for me to help." Orlando says.

"No thanks baby I think I can manage." She says back.

"Its nice to finally meet you Marcel." Orlando says, looking at Marcel sticking his hand out.

"I don't like you." Marcel says straight up,

"Fun, I don't like you either." This is interesting.

"I don't like the way you changed my momma, I don't like how your controlling her into changing her look just when you know damn well my momma already looks good."

"Listen to me ya little shit me and ya momma are good I don't give a fuck if you don't like me because one day I'mma give her the world son."

"Well I am her son she would take my word before yours." Marcel fires back.

"You look like Popeye on crack." Taraji walks in, smiling.

"Hey I see you two are getting along what ya guys talking about?" She says, sitting in between them.

"We were just discussing about Beyoncé and her new twins." Orlando says, holding Taraji's hand.

"Yeah and how the world stopped since she had the twins wondering if its a boy or girl like." Marcel wasn't stupid it would have been too easy to tell his momma the truth he will soon expose Orlando maybe tonight or maybe tomorrow.

"I like Queen Bee's music but lets keep it real nobody gives a fuck about her having kids like Sereena Williams is pregnant and Ciara had a baby months ago and Pharrell had twins too but of course nobody cares about it. A:N//How does Beyoncé having twins effect my life like she a'int paying my bills oh and did you know Jay Z haves like an album or song called 4:44 talking about cheating on her like.

"Anyways dinner is done come eat boys." Everyone came to the dinner.

Marcel started eating the chicken but Taraji slaps his hands away. "In this house we say a prayer before shoving foods down our throats give me ya hand boy." Marcel does what she say leaving Orlando surprised. "Thank you god for this wonderful blessing right her in front of me its nice to know that you still deal with me and my craziness I want to thank you the most for helping me find a good man even though I am bad an bougie but mostly I love you, Amen."

"Amen." said both Orlando and Marcel.

"Actually I would like to say something to the love of my life." Marcel rolls his eyes, looking at him. "People think we don't love each other but that's far from the truth because I do love you and I want a future with you." There was a knock at the door and it was Taraji's mom, Orlando hugs her bringing her to the table. Tears formed in Taraji's eyes since she hasn't seen her momma in a whole year.

"Momma..." Taraji's voice breaks.

"Hey sweetheart." She kisses her daughters cheek.

"I just cant stop loving you and I want you to be mines forever so Taraji P. Henson will you marry me." Orlando gets on one knee, looking into her eyes.

Taraji nods her head, "I cant do it....I am not happy and its not because I don't love you I do and let me tell ya something else let it be the first and last time that you ever disrespect my son in my home you are the exact definition of what a man should not be who gives you any rights to talk to a little kid like that?" She is furious.

"Taraji I am gonna be honest with ya I didn't say anything about your son he just made that up because he doesn't like me."

"You got caught buddy don't act dumb." Marcel says, pulling out his pressing 'end call' under his momma's name.

"This skank set me up." Everyone drops their forks looking at Orlando, Taraji gets up out of her seat, "I'm sorry did you just call me a skank."

"You see..."She punches him in the face, Marcel pushes him on the floor while Taraji's momma laughs. "This nigga called me a skank but I'mma let it slide he will be fine." She says, heading to the door.

"Child where you going?" Mrs. Henson says, grabbing her arm.

"I'm gonna find my man.."

"Remember baby no matter what you will always have me and god with you." Raji kisses her momma cheek and her sons cheek before heading out.

Meanwhile Terrence is at THC (Terrence Hoard Company) just printing papers since he is a CEO he does have another job you know since Empire is not paying him that much so he does other things that he loves to keep him wealthy.

"Okay guys these machines don't run themselves." He does car detailing so its worth a lot of money and he has workers working for him.

"Terry!" He hears a familiar voice, looking back to see Taraji running to him. "Mam you can't be here it is too dangerous." One of the workers stops her, "Aye its fine Aaron she's with me." Taraji walks over to Terry. "What are you doing here raji its nice safe to be here." He says, pulling her to the side.

"I should have never left.."

"What are you talking about raji." Terrence says, he is confused.

"That night during Empire spin offs when I brought Orlando in I shouldn't have left it was not okay break up with Grace tell her you don't wanna be with her, I love you I've always loved you and I should've told you a long time ago but I am telling you now before its too late before its really too late. My life has been terrible I wanna live it now and I wanna live it with you." Terrence smiles a little because she is finally feeling the same way as he does but he just thinks its too good to be true.

His smile drops with tears in his eyes, "I cant Taraji I am so sorry...I cant." Taraji smiles nodding her head before walking away smiling with tears on her face.

Sometimes when you love someone so much that hurts you have to let them go, Terrence felt that way with Taraji it took them years to know that they love each other since Taraji kept pushing him away for all these years that he really wants to let her go for the best.

A:N// No Terrence and Tarji....

comment what you think since the next chapter will probably be the last chapter, it just sucks that this book has to end this is the hardest book I've ever made even when I was gonna delete this book but I kept it for yall.

Was Terrence right? or wrong?