Chapter 6: No Love (Family)

#Warning This is only Taraji's POV for this chapter.❤

Taraji POV-

I can't deal with drama and trust me on this one but the only reason why me and Terrence were so mad at each other was because I may have sent Orlando a dirty pic of me kissing a 🍌.

Terrence was jealous and started to diss me so me and him are not talking, Puerto Rico was full of drama but the good that I got out of it is Orlando he is so juicy. 🍫❤

Trai and Yazz, I am so disappointed in them for ruining the last day of the trip I mean I know my drama with Terrence caused Trai to explode us with all these emotions he was feeling. Right now I am at a hotel to get my mind right I just wanted to forget about the trip. I am dating Orlando we are #LDR long distance relationship couples. I've never seen Trai so heated especially since him and Yazz were the closest out of all of us.

The hotel suite I booked is really cute they even gave me a back patio with a hot tub. I need to relax after this long stressful week, I have 10 missed calls from Terrence and 20 from Jussie.

Today is the American Music Awards and I am already on the red carpet anxiously.

My ponytail is sleek and tight and my makeup is casual with purple lipstick

My ponytail is sleek and tight and my makeup is casual with purple lipstick. I am not sure if Terrence will be there because I don't want to run into him back stage. I am giving out an award today I am so excited to present best hip hop award.

   I'm already in L.A. thank god because I wanna get this over with. I got another call from Terrence should I answer him or block his #.

"You better make this quick what the fuck do you want from me." I was trying to be calm but he owes me an apology for calling my feet 'ashy dry tiger feet'

"Nice to hear from you too, Lee wants everyone in the studio by 3:00 pm where are you?" I miss hearing his voice.

"In L.A. and that's all you need to know it is only 12:30 pm I think I can make it on time so hold your horses." My hair stylist is curling my pony tail right now making me look on fleek.