Chapter 8: Dirty Horny Sex Man

Taraji POV-

"I am terribly sorry Ms. Henson but there is a possible chance that your son won't make it but we are doing the best we can."

"You better go in there and make sure my baby is alive you do everything you can or else I am throwing a tantrum right now and it won't be pretty." May have threaten her a little but who gives a fuck.

"We will do the best that we can mam." The lady walks back into the room that my son is in.

"I want to see my son this is ridiculous Terry." I sat down next to him laying my head on his shoulder.

"Calm down this is the best hospital in L.A. they know what their doing look at me." I did what he said looking into his pretty eyes.

"BigDaddy always gonna be here for ya." That was sexy.

Not

"Terrence I am dating Orlando and I will appreciate if you would just shut up for a min my son is in that room and I don't know what they are doing to him." A different lady comes by I don't really care to know the bitches name.

"Are you Marcel Johnson's parents if so you are able to see him." said Mrs. Humpnanny.

"Thank you." I got up from my seat holding Qirin since Terry didn't bring his stroller, he looks just like Terry but has Mira's eyes.

"Awe look at the wittle baby who's a good boy." I said in my baby voice.

"Can I have my baby back?" I can't believe Terrence and Mira has such a beautiful baby they stole my baby.😂

"You'll have him back soon as Barak Obama get a 3rd term which will never happen god knows that man is fine as fuck." Lord he is fine I would be the side chick but Michelle would probably whoop my ass if it's possible.

"He ight he aint even cute and stop cussing you know babies can remember that shit I mean shoot." We busted out laughing walking into the room.

"Mom I'm okay please don't cry your gonna make me cry I love you and I am strong for you, cause I know you didn't raise no punk."

"Mama's proud of you for being strong but I love you too but do you even remember getting shot?"  I asked.

"Yeah um I used to be in a gang and I didn't pay the money on time."

"Marcel honey its okay." Lies.

"Really?"

"No! Next time if I hear you in a gang I'mma knock the wax out your ears but I hope you feel better baby." A fresh ass whooping is on his way soon. I love that nappy headed boy tho.❤

Yazz POV-

"I said get the fuck out motherfucker if you knock on my door again- oh Bryshere its you I thought you was my boyfriend well ex boyfriend." Serayah is my baby well soon to be baby she's fine as fuck she look good right now.

" Serayah is my baby well soon to be baby she's fine as fuck she look good right now