Chapter 15: Last Chapter// I Do, I Did (1)

A:N// start at 1:44 cause that's the chorus it goes with the story!

"You've always done so much for me." Taraji says, playing as Cookie.

"I've never stopped." Terrence says, as Lucious.

"And cut that was good you guys

"And cut that was good you guys." Lee says, clapping. Taraji walks off set heading to her trailer. It's just awkward being around Terrence they are still good friends just not best friends.

"Just talk to him girl." Jussie says, sitting on Gabby's lap in Raji's trailer.

"I don't know but bitch did you see how fine he looks I know we was only acting but that kiss was spot on." Taraji says, changing her clothes.

Taraji POV-

"Your butt getting big

"Your butt getting big." Gabby says, I blushed I didn't know I was getting thick like that.

"The way Poppa Tee was looking at you tho." I've been gaining weight but didn't know I was that thick.

"He is missing out but I am just happy that I told him how I felt because I don't wanna bottle my feelings inside any longer and than regret it you feel me." Jussie and Gabby knows about the Orlando situation and let me tell ya they laughed their ass off.

"He really is momma." Gabby says, flipping her hair.

"It looks like he was struggling while kissing you." Jussie says adding on the fun.

"That's Terry for ya since me and him have been friends for years and haven't done a kissing scene for the longest he gets nervous kissing me and wants to make it look sexy I had to teach him when we was shooting Hustle & Flow in 2005." Its not like Terry is a bad kisser he just needs a few pointers.

"I don't like you all talking about me." We turned around seeing Terry at the door of my trailer. "Get the stepping." I said, snapping my fingers.

"Damn Gabby we are late for that thing remember?" said Jussie, breaking tension.

"What thing hoe?" Me and Terrence look at the 2 like they are crazy.

"The big thing." Jussie says, winking.