Chapter 2: Puerto Rico

Taraji POV-

Ever since Terry told me about this big 'trip' we are having I took time to think, maybe he is right this trip won't be so bad. After all I will be around the people that I love.

"Momma T in the building, from OP yeah they know how I'm feeling, All eyes on me just like pac said, no jokes or games got your bitch in my bed, I'm on Empire love the fam, catch me on the screen wensday 9pm, Its a wrap we finished this season, god always in my heart he aint never leaving." Yazz always rapping, I am so proud of him.

"Boy you so crazy, so are you still in love with Serayah?" I whispered to Bryshere. We all decided to ride on a party bus it was a good idea since the cast is pretty big.

"Yeah but I am always nervous around her how should I make my move?"

"Just be yourself, if you feel like you are too nervous than Momma T will rescue you." We shared a hug.

Yazz has a crush on Serayah for the longest I find it cute, before he told me I kinda found out on my own. Everytime he would do scenes with her he would stutter and tense up. "What yall hugging for?" Gabby said.

"None of ya dam business." Yazz joked, I've noticed Terry is quiet yet he is the loudest of them all.

"What's wrong with him?" I asked Jussie. "Him and Mira fighting again and she threaten to take their son from him." Mira is mean and cold hearted sometimes, I just play nice to her because she's Terry's wife I think its selfish for her to take their child away, the wicked witch of the west.

"I'll talk to him, dont worry." I made my way to the back of the bus and sat next to Terry.

"Look lightskin stop looking angry cause its bugging everyone on the bus, now tell me what's wrong." I said, putting my head on his shoulder.

"Nothing is wrong Tj I am perfectly fine this is just my resting face." Lies.

"Let me guess trouble with wifey?" I asked, his face shot up.

"How you know that?"

"I told you before and I'll tell you again never underestimate the power of Taraji P. Henson." I say, flipping my hair.

"Jussie told you." He says.

"That too." Damm he is good.

"Your my best friend, Imma keep it real with you I'm hurting Tj my son is apart of me and if she takes him from me than I will just be depressed, fucking hate that bitch." He punches the chair, I was shocked I've never seen him so mad like this.

"Calm down lightskin, technically she can't just take your son away from you when he was just born like 3 weeks ago he is just a baby and she needs to chill I will talk with Mira and convince her to reconsider."

"I love you Taraji and thank you." I lift my head off his shoulder and pecked his cheek.

"I love you too Terry now try to at least smile we are going to the islands bitch."

Yazz POV-