3

Today, 5 girls would leave. Prince Izana was going to interview them each of the individually. Tatiana was praying that she'd be chosen so she could leave fast.

She jumped out of bed and slipped on the dress on the chair next to the bed. She brushed her hair and braided back two strands to meet at the back. She put a small blue flowers that matched her eye color. Then she puts on her mother's sapphire necklace.

She was putting on her shoes (sadly they were heels this time. She didn't want the Prince to notice again.) when Edward knocked on her door. She told him to come in. As always, Edward was cleanly shaved and wearing his usual outfit with his cape trailing behind him. Together they walked into the dining room for breakfast. She sat down and there were a few girls there already. A plate was set in front of her so she began eating. Since aides weren't allowed to eat with their employers, Edward had gone to eat earlier when Tia was still asleep. He stood behind her instead.

Since the interviews were going to be in the afternoon, Tia just wandered the castle. She managed to lose Edward and was very happy. She had a few minutes before he found her. She ended up in a training room where there were 4 teenagers. Two of them were deuling. She watched quietly as the silver haired one won easily against the teal haired. She guessed that the teal haired boy was the oldest. The girl was relaxing against the wall while the last boy was sitting up in a tree. He reminded her of a criminal but the rest of the teens were making conversation with him so she decided that he was harmless.

Then, the silver haired boy decided to deul with the blond girl. They began to fight. (Author will now skip to the end because she knows nothing of sword fights). In the end, the boy won. She tsks. She walks out into their view. They gasp at her and all bow. They must've recognized her. The necklace.

"Taking on a girl and winning? That's kind of low." Then she remembered who the silver haired boy is. "Prince Zen." She added.

"I'm sorry. We didn't know you were watching, princess..."

" Second princess of Areola, Tatiana. But my friends call me Tia." She tells him kindly. She smiles. He was nice. Maybe Izana was like that. Maybe. But she'd be gone tomorrow.

"Well, you know who I am. This is mitsuhiti" pointing to the teal haired boy, " Kiki," the blond girl, "and Obi." The black haired boy in the tree.

Just then, Edward appeared. But he didn't say anything. He was glad that she was talking to someone other than him and the maids.

"Anyway, would anyone want to see Prince Zen get beaten by a woman?"

Everyone laughed. Zen however just looked embarrassed.

"Okay, I'll take you on." He tells her, now flustered.

Tia extends her hand back to Edward. Of course she would know he was there. He hands her his sword. She walks toward Zen. She gets into position. She readys the sword. She runs to him attempting to knock the sword out of his hands. Zen reacts in time and readys his blade against her. Tia impacts the sword against his and tries a stab but he moves away in time. This continues for a while. In the end, she won.

Little did they know, a certain Prince was watching them very closely.

"Wow. That was pretty good. No one except my brother, the king now, has ever beaten me since I finished my training. It was quite a warm-up." She tells them.

They look impressed considering how she beat their prince.

"Why did you learn sword fighting, princess Tatiana?" Asked mitsuhiti.

Tia glances at Edward.

"Well, my mother allowed me get an extra class during my studies when I was seven. I picked sword fighting. I swear she would've had a heart attack. My father persuaded her to let me take it. I've been practicing since."

"Interesting." A clear male voice said behind them.

"Lord brother!!" Everyone kneeled on one knee. Tia curtseyed while Edward did the same as the rest.

"You may rise." Izana said.

Tia studied him. He had long hair that reached his jawline, covering a lot of his face. He had clear sky blue eyes and an expression that gave you the feeling he was very confident. But about what?

"Princess Tatiana, am i correct?"

"Yes, your Majesty. " Tia said looking happy. He knows her name. But she reminded herself that she is not come her to win. She came to please her mother. She cared nothing of marriage.

"Well, I'll be going off then. I'll see you later then, princess." He walked off with a small wave.

Tia stood there processing what just happened. He was kind of cute. Oh gods,who was she kidding. He wasn't cute, he was hot!!"

She felt her cheeks warm. She turned away. "I'll be going then, prince Zen."

"Oh alright." They said their goodbyes and left.

Once they got into her room, Edward exploded. "Stop ditching me will you?!?!" Right. She left him earlier.

"I'm sorry, but I wanted to walk around without you around me all the time. I want freedom once in a while." She shot back.

"Well its my JOB!!" he yelled.

She began to laugh. He joined in as well. That was a summary of their relationship.

"Start getting ready. The interviews in a couple of hours."

"Yeah, yeah I know."

With that he left her.

Now, what to wear...

Haiiiiii people!!!!! Also sorry for the delay. I didnt know that i had this draft that didnt publish. I am like at the beginning of the next draft (i have like five words on it) ill try to update for those of you guys who do enjoy this story. Shoutout to StarLightPhantom for encouraging me to pay attention to my stories.

Ok peace! Im out! -literal kpop trash