13

The day ended very quickly. By the time the sunset appeared, Tia was exhausted completely. But she still had that darn dinner to go to.

Since she was still at her festival grounds, she went into her changing tent to look for her gown she was to wear to the dinner. Tia went in, and could not believe her eyes.

In front of her, she saw her beautiful gray dress, ripped into little shreds, clearly irreversible. Even if there was a chance to fix it, the seamstress was in the castle, and there was too little time to even get to the sewing room.

She had to think of something.

But what?

(Picture of the dress)

-----------------------------------

Izana scanned the room, looking for a certain brunette. Almost all the girls had arrived. Except, Princess Tatiana wasnt here.

He took a glance at all the girls. They all had nice dresses on. But some of them were trying too hard. Merina, Celeste, Genevieve, just to name a few.

Honestly, Izana didnt like them. They were too..... Whats the word? A princess seems to fit the description, but of course they were princesses. But they acted all high and mighty, even though every girl in the group had the same status as them.

He knew he wasnt going to pick any of those girls. But they hadnt done anything for them to be eliminated so there wasnt any reason for them to not be in the group of girls there.

The door swung open, interrupting Izana's thoughts. There, in a shining grey dress, walked in Tatiana. The dress was very different. The lace was cut in certain parts, making it look like there were layers. The front was cut off as well, making the dress look short in the front and long in the back. The shorter part of the dress revealed a pair of heels she wore, matching the dress perfectly.

Some of the girls gasped

Some of the girls gasped. Indeed, no one had ever seen this type of dress before, as lace was fairly new and only the rich could afford it.

Some of the girls scoffed.

But Izana payed no attention to everyone else. He was too busy staring at the girl walking to her seat.

She looked stunning. Beautiful. There were no words to describe how she looked.

She sat, shifting her dress to the side for comfort.

Izana snapped out of his trance. He stood up, cleared his throat.

Yadayadayada, speech speech speech, about how everyone worked hard and that the event was a success, blah blah blahh. Im sorry, this is boring and i want to skip it 😂

"Now, you all worked very hard, and you all were successful. But, as all of you know, there will be an elimination. "

A few girls looked down, their eyes sorrowful. A lot of the girls werent very successful in their event. Some feared this would be their last night in Clarines.

"First, we'll start by announcing the most popular event: Princess Tatiana and her Medieval themed festival."

Izana looked into her eyes. Excitement was written all over the girls face. Clearly she wasnt expecting this.

Everyone clapped for the said girl.

Izana went on to announce everyones event in the order of popularity, leaving Celeste of Panem.

"Im sorry Princess Celeste, but you'll be the one to leave us today."

The girl was given a few hugs from the girls around her.

"Now, lets enjoy the dinner."

Wowy wow wow. Im back hi

wE ARE ALMOST AT 5K THIS IS A REALLY BIG DEAL FOR ME.

I know 5k doesnt seem like a lot, but it means the world to me.

I wanna do something special for you guys!!! Comment what you want me to do. It can be anything from a face reveal, an update of art for Tia, a drawing of Izana, a q&a...

Thank you so much for keeping up with my shitty story.