15

Days went by. Princesses began to leave. Some were homesick, others couldnt continue.

And everyday, Izana continued ro draw in Tia more and more. Until she finally accepted her thoughts: she liked this man.

*~*~*~*~*

Izana had incoming reports that a mysterious band had been attacking and targeting people in thr neighboring cities. Slowly, the cities got closer and closer to theirs.

Then it hit him. They were targeting one of the princesses!

Just think about it. The group had accents in their voices or they simply spoke another language. No one had heard of them before, and they were slowly making their way to the capital.

He needed to protect the girls. They were his responsibility.

*~*~*~*~*

"Starting today, you princesses will be learning the layouts of the castle. You all will be expectes to learn every single door, window, and tunnel." The selection coordinator stated.

Everyone groaned.

"I know it must seem like a lot but it will benefit you all. Bandits have been attacking neighboring cities." At this, everyone gasped. Some of the girls covered their mouths horrified. Others just looked at eachother shocked.

Tia stilled. She knew exactly what she was talking about. Its her fault. They're here. Theyre going to come for her. They found her. Theyre coming. Her heartbeat increased. Her breathing turned shallow. Anxiety.

Suddenly, she felt a hand on her arm in support. She turned and saw Marie standing next to her. Her panics slowly died down.

She smiled thankfully at the girl, Marie responding with a nod. They turned to look at the coodinator who had continued with the topic.

"-and everyone will be starting drills tomorrow. There will be one everyday, the time will be random. Remember that this is just a precaution. We dont think we'll actually be needing them." Some of the girls sighed. But Tia stayed worried. She knew they would be using the tunnels. Maybe soon.

That night, Tia wrote to her mother, telling her about the situation. No doubt, her mother would want her home. But they both knew that wasnt possible. If they had found her in Clarines, they would track her back to Areola.

She knew she would be having those nightmares soon.

But tonight, she focused on sleeping.

Ok. Hi hello how are you? I know its been a while :')

Ok. I think i might start a schedule for chapters! Yall are probably like "fINALLY THIS BITCH." Cant blame you 😂

So how about every two weeks on a sunday? Let me know what you think 😊😊

Sending love..

-lizzy 💜