8

Tia couldn't get his eyes out of her mind. She just couldn't. Every time she looked at him, even if it was just a side glance, she'd feel warm and she knew she was probably blushing so she'd look away. And even if he wasn't near her, she'd close her eyes and see his beautiful blue eyes.

But what she didn't know was that Izana also had been stealing glances when she wasn't looking. He had caught her once looking at him. She turned away immediately when their eyes met. But he just kept staring at her.

He had never looked at her this way. He found her amazing. What kind of princess would choose to learn sword-fighting rather than being a damsel in distress? To him, she was perfect. She was beautiful. Smart. A fighter. She is everything he'd want in a girl. He felt overwhelmed with his feelings. What was this called? In fairy tales, this was called love. But was this love? He'd only known her for at least a few months. This couldn't possibly be love. This was too soon. But the more he stole glances at her, this was the only explanation he could think of.

Yet he'd have to move on. She didn't want to be here. She made it pretty clear during the interview. This is what happens when you fall in love, he said to himself. She'd never feel that way towards you. Never. (a/n nEvEr EvEr, GOT7, Sorry my kpop trashy self will leave.)

Make her fall in love with you, a voice said in his mind. That way, she'll stay and you can have her.

But, if she doesn't like me, then there's no way she'd stay. She will leave. She'll leave.

Now Izana was going crazy. He was arguing with himself in his mind. Having a battle with his conscience. He was going crazy. But for this girl.

Tatiana Lobelia of Areola, he thought to himself, I will do whatever it takes to make you stay.

I did this in a rush. I know im a horrible author. Ive been doing absolutely nothing in my free tjme but watching kpop videos. Also concering the video above STAN ACE THEY ARE THE BEST BUT THEY ARE SOOO UNDERRATED. STAN TALENT STAN ACE.

Also, please follow my ig stray kids account @ cheesecake.chan thank you so much i really appreciate my readers. ALSO WTH WE HAVE 1.36K READS. I WANNA CRY SO BAD 😭

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH I LOVE YOU ALL YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING