4

Tatiana was about to get interviewed so she could stay in Clarines to win the hand of the prince, Izana. To be honest, she wasn't nervous like the other 14 girls in the waiting room with her. She wanted to lose. If she got shot down by the first time, she could go home faster. See her sister and brothers. Hopefully. She was praying. She seriously wanted to get back to her family. To her country.

Just then, a girl, small, with brown hair and hazel eyes walked up to her. She asked in a timid, shy voice, if she could sit with her. Tia nodded. "What's your name?" Tia asked. "Marie. I'm from France."

Tia's eyes widened. France was pretty far. If her parents sent her this far, they were probably getting impatient. They wanted to get rid of her. She knew what that felt like.

After an eternity, one of the guards called her out and she went with them to Izana's study. She went inside and sat down. Izana was by the window. "So, why would you want to be queen of Clarines?" He spoke in a clear voice.

"You want the truth?"

"Of course."

"Then I don't want to be queen. "

He looked up at her.

"My mother entered me without me knowing. She just wants me to get married already even though I'm not ready. "

"What makes you say that you're not ready for marriage?"

"I just... I'm waiting for the right person. I don't want some competition choosing for me. "

He laughs. "I guess you're right. Love should be based on true feelings. " he replied in a husky voice. Tia shivered. She didnt want to admit it but she found him quite attractive (Who doesnt though).

"So. Can you do me a favor and throw me out? I mean... "she paused and muttered to herself."thats informal. Cmon Tia presicion of language. What would mother say? " Izana mustve heard her because he just burst out laughing. Tia blushed and sent him a glare.

He finally stopped and cleared his throat. "Okay. By what round does your mother think youd make it?" He asked.

"She actually thinks id make it to the elite 3." Tia huffed.

"And you dont?" He asked.(but bts said to love yourself! Where all my fellow armys at?)

"Of course not. I would do something stupid to get me kicked out before i would ever make it to the elite. " she said. She got in here by luck. She wiuld most likely do something stupid. She was the goddess of destruction.

He looked at her then turned to look at his paper to write something down.

"Alright. You can go. You'll know later if you are dismissed from the competition. " he said after a while.

Tia stood up, bowed, then walked out of the room into the hallway.

I finished this on my bus ride listening to BTS therefor a few bts jokes are in here. Not much though. I also might not update in a while because i am freaking about arrow season 6 coming out on thursday. I probably wont start the next draft for a while.

Peace out! Love yourself♡♥♡