20

Izana took her to the stables even though it was late. The stableman had gone for the day, leaving the barn all alone for them, and the horses.

Tia went over to her own horses first, grabbing a few vegetables from a bucket at the entrance and making her way to the back where he was. 

Izana watched her interaction with the animal. Her gentleness in feeding him, caressing his mane as he chewed the carrot.

He went over to her and slid his arms around her shoulders, a back hug.

Izana wasn't one for affection. Whenever his cousins, dukes and duchesses now, had come over when they were younger, Izana, oldest of all of them, had shyed away from them and hid in the library instead. Sometimes even the tunnels for hours at a time. Even Zen, his only sibling, didn't even know of this side of the elder.

But he'd make an exception to Tia any day.

Tia let go of the carrot and let Izana's warmth engulf her petite frame, as the man was a whole head taller than her. She raised her arms to his, rubbing circles with her thumbs onto his hands.

Izana was the first to speak. "I wish i could spend more time with you."

Tia's face flushed. "Do you have to get back soon?" she asked.

She felt the man nod as he pulled her in closer.

"But not yet." he continued with a smile.

°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°

Tia sighed as she closed the door to her room. After spending about an hour with Izana in the courtyards forest, she finally forced him to go do some paperwork before he turned into Zen 2.0, to which he snorted, reminding him that he should go make sure Zen was busy and not sneaking into Shirayuki's room to visit her.

Tia had widened her eyes at his words, "Zen wouldn't do that! He's barely 19."

Izana realized what he had said and then stated "Not like that! He's not like that. Why'd you think wrong?!"

Tia burst into giggles, clutching her sides at his words. " you said it weird!"

"Well you thought wrong!" both of them laughing, forgetting all their problems all at once. 

Tia snapped back to reality and sat down at the windowsill to read her new book, one Izana had handed to her when they went back into the castle. 

These were memories she would cherish forever. 

oh my god does anyone read my story anymore??? its been so long :(

im so sorry sweets. school has been stressful, and then add in the 4 ig accounts i own, the 5 books im working on, and the comebacks from like 20 different groups i stan. i also signed up to run for parliamentarian for my class.

i promise i will finish this book, hopefully by the end of this school year.

thank you guys who support me uwu i love you all 💜💜💜💜💜💜