Chapter 2: That Lynch Guy

l know its a sort chapter but I promise more soon. I'm really bussy but I'm trying to keep uploading as soon as possible. Thanx for reading this story it means so much for me!! <3

(If there are mistakes I'm sorry, but I come from Belgium and l speak normally dutch!)

Ross Pov: "Come out, you fool" Rydel Yells on the other side of the door. I laugh out loud. Rydel is my sisters and is in her last year on high school. I like to teas her. And I know that she hates it when I take long in the bathroom. "I'm almost ready" I say loudly.  Actually I'm ready, but I won't let her in now. That wouldn't be cool, you know. I'm the BAD-boy so I just can't be nice. That's like the definition of a bad boy you know...

My family knows me like this, its not like they know me as the polite guy who helps every one out. That's not my thing. I hate nice things...

But I hate a lot things so not a big deal.

I put my hair well. I looked in the mirror, and like usually I looked good! No Big deal, again.

So I finished everything so I was ready to get out of the room. I opened the door and there was Rydel with an angry face and her hair was really messy. It was very funny but I was trying to keep a straight face, when I said: "The bathroom is al yours Miss Messy ..." she looked even more angrily. So I steped out of her way and she slammed the door in my face. When she was in the bathroom I burst out laughing. She was so funny in the moring!

I get downstairs to eat backfast. My whole family - except from Rydel - were sitting there. My oldest brother Riker, my 1 year older brother Rocky, my younger brother  Ryland and my mom and dad Stormie and Mark Lynch.