Chapter 8: A shoulder to cry on.

Laura Pov:

Suddenly I heard a voice before me. I still sat with my head in my hands so I couldn't see who said my name. I looked up and there stood he. Looking like the hot boy he always looked like.

"What's wrong?" he says sweet and reach out his hand for me. But I deny it. i needed to ignore him. But could he help it that he was so sweet and carefull. If anyone would find out I would be so dead. Cause what I did crossed every line I had set up for myself.

I grabbed his hand and he helped me upright. And we just stand there for a while, face to face. Till suddenly he pulled me in a hug. Like he'd known I needed someone to comfort me. It really helped. Even if it sounds crazy and wrong, it was like someone finally understood me.

After all the trouble I went out, there was someone here for me. But it was just my imagination cause actually Ross didn't know why I was hugging him. Like a popular guy, like him, would understand a geek like me? A zero, a dork and so much more... I was nothing and he was everything.

"Come" Ross said and he let me go but he holds my hand. I can't deny it feels so right. I smile a little. Through all the tears. While we are running through empty halls. 'Where are all the pupils?' That question comes to me but escapes me when Ross further rent with my hand in his. I was glad there was no one to see us. It would make it a lot easier to stay alive.

"Ross, where we're going?" I asked curiously. "Don't you trust me" he said with his amazing smile and that look in his eyes that maked me meld.

I nodded, I never felt more save then right here by his side. It looked like all the misery from the past excapes me and makes my a full person again. Like the puzzle inside is totally made and every little piece is found again. Or maybe not every piece cause the puzzle was totally ruined. But he found a lot pieces I was lost and that was the start. Maybe I needed to calm down a bit and enjoy every little moment with this amazing guy by my side. Cause one thing was certain there was going to be an end at this fairytale. But when the end was that was a question without an answer. It could take a long time or could be in five minutes.

But that was a risk I wanted to take. Every second felt like heaven. And all my tears were disappeared. For now...

"Here it is" Ross says mysteriously while he stands for a big door. "What exactly is here?" I ask. He just smiles and opens the door. "This is an old room but we don't use it anymore, I don't know why. It's pretty awesome" and the room is indeed. We stand in a room full of instruments and comfy seets. It's in a much better condition then other rooms in this school, not that I had seen much classes. But this one was just amazing. There were a lot music instruments like guitars: electrics and acoustic ones; a grand piano; drums and there even stood a violin in the corner.

There was a large seat underneath the window. It really didn't looked like a classroom. That could be the only reason why they didn't use it that much.

"Come, it's really cosy" Ross guides my to the sofa and we both sit our faces inches away from each other. And just at the moment our lips are about to touch I turn my face. This isn't the right moment, the right place, even not the right guy. I think...

There was an awkward silence and Ross was the first one who said something: "Why were you crying Laur, it looked like something. You can deny it but I may not know you that good but I know there is defenitly something going on. You can tell me, please. I will keep it for me. I am really not that bad."

Well, would it hurt so much to tell him about everything? Yes, it could turn out so wrong. I'd find out and that wouldn't happen again. But in the other way, Ross was so different then Liam, the boy that crushed my heart twice and was kissing with my 'best' friend and also told my secret to the whole school (including every teacher) That was one of the reasons we left. I couldn't handle it anymore.

I saw this school as a fresh start. A new beggining. Without trouble. But from the moment I looked in Kayla's eyes I knew that this was going to be the same. And also Ross looked to familar, he had a lot in comment from Liam. Liam was my best friend and also neigbour, till he became popular and most important he got a girlfriend and let it put it that way She didn't like me. In fact she hated my. Annabell Kleek, she did everything to make my life terrible and it worked.

 In the beginning Liam didn't bullied me, he just stood there while Annabell did everything. She ruinend my whole school carreer there. She's the reason that...

A single tear fell out of the corner of my eye. It was so painfull to tell, to even think about it. But maybe Ross was the right person to tell. Or was he just an ordinary popular bad boy? What should I do? I didn't know anymore...