Chapter 20: You're my bro

Hi guys, here's the second part. I hope you like it!! Let me know!!! Lots of Love - Musicmy13 ♫♪♫

Ross Pov:

Calum and I were standing against each other in the hallway. There was so clear expression on his face. So I couldn't tell that he would forgive me or not. I was afraid that if he wouldn't give me a new chance not only our friendship would be ruined but also the one I was building up with Raini and maybe even my friendship with Laura would be ruined because she really get to know Raini and it was obliviously they liked each other. I wasn't sure that Laura would choose me over Raini. And even if she did I would been the one between a beautiful friendship with a girl. I mean I would never been that for her. I knew that I girl needed a girl-best friend to talk about girly stuff, like crushes on a boy and fashion stuff.

Even though Laura was really important to me, so was Calum. I really wanted to start a new friendship with him without the drama of the past that drove us apart. "Calum please, say something" I said inpatient.

"Ross, you know I have a big heart. Even though you didn't want to be friends with me anymore I still cared about you. I don't know what I've done but suddenly you ask the one girl out I really liked, I know you knew that, you have no idea how much that hurted me..." Calum said and I look away. He had no idea how much tears I have cried at night because of what I did. "I know-"

"No Ross you don't know. But then I think past is past and even though, after all you did, you're not a bad person. You're just a person that made a lot bad choices." This sentence made my hope of a happy ending of this conversation."You don't know what for war I'm keeping right now in my head. A part of me wants to forgive you and start our friendship again" he says and my heart skips a beat but I knew there was also a part of him that didn't want that. The question was which part would win the war... "But there also a big part that doesn't trust you anymore." Calum hesitated. I knew that I should put my hope down but still I just hoped that he could forgive me. I was despaired. I needed him after all this years  even more. I needed to have my best friend back.

I don't know how long it took but seconds, even minutes were passing. Suddenly Calum looks me in the eyes and says: "Ross, even after all these years you're still my best friend. I want to have you back to make fun and talk boy stuff you know. Raini is great but she is not my best friend, she is my best girl friend and I love her but Ross I really need you. Even after all these years I realize that you are the one were I want to share my thoughts with. You were not only my friend you were my brother, and even though you have made mistakes you always stays family!! I would love to be best buddies&bros with you again!" I couldn't be happier right now. I say: "seriously?" and he just nods and we hug. Man I missed him. I'm glad he is back!! He was right Calum is not only my friend he is my brother and just like my other family I forgave me. I'm so happy!! I could jump and do a happy dance right now, but I realize we were still in school and that's just weird! But I didn't care, I did a small happy dance. I wasn't popular anymore and I really didn't care what people thought of me anymore!