Chapter 11

Chapter 11:

Selena’s POV:

“Morning Selly.”

“Morning Gracie.” I smiled to my 10 year old sister as I entered the kitchen. “Whatcha making?” I asked her pouring myself a glass of orange juice.

“Toast and eggs.” She smiled turning to me for a sec, then back to the stove.

“I didn’t know you knew how to cook?”

“Yeah, mom taught me a few months ago. I mean I’m not a master chef, but she taught me a few things, so I cook for myself.”

“So how was the Emblem Three concert last night?” I asked sipping my orange juice.

Gracie turned around putting her eggs on her plate, along with her toast, all while smiling wide.

“I’d take that as you loved it?” I chuckled.

“Wesley called me cute.” Gracie blushed.

“Aw.” I smiled. “I know Kaylie had a great time. She’s still upstairs sleep.” I laughed. It was almost two in the afternoon, and Kaylie was still worn out from the Emblem Three concert last night. Kaylie, Jazzy, Gracie, My mom and Pattie all went. I would have gone with Demi, but I wanted to stay home and relax.

“Yeah, they all actually remembered Kaylie from their Valentine’s Day concert in New York. They even asked where you were.” Gracie smirked while stuffing a fork full of eggs in her mouth.

“Oh lord.” This time I started blushing.

“Maybe you should marry one of them so I can see them every day.” Gracie said and I choked on my orange juice.

“What! No they are like babies!” I groaned.

“No they’re not. One of them is close to your age!”

“Still no.” I laughed.

“So are you still avoiding Justin?” Gracie asked spreading jelly on her toast.

I sighed and nodded my head. “Yep.”

“Why? Sel, it’s been 3 days!” Gracie said before taking a bite out of her toast.

“And?”

“And for the past three days I’ve been lying to Justin saying I don’t know where you are. Seriously Sel, Justin is gonna figure it out that you’re ignoring him sooner or later.”

“Yeah I know,” I sighed running my hand through my hair, “I just need to stay away from his for a while.” I said.

“Why?”

“It’s nothing.”

“Selena tell me.”

“No.”

“Why not?” Gracie groaned.

“Because you don’t need to know.”

“Fine next time Justin asks where you are, I’m telling him.” Gracie said, before putting the last of her breakfast in her mouth, then putting her plate in the sink.

“Fine.” I groaned. “Sasha told me to stay away from him.” I said.

“Ugh, I hate her.” Gracie said crossing her arms.

“I think everyone does.”

“Why?” I asked, before taking another drink from my orange juice.