Chapter 17

a/n: chapter 17 holy shit!!! now chapter 18 will not be updated until Thursday March 06 due to school (= oh and happy belated birthday to Bizzle_Gomez and happy early birthday to JasleenJ ! Love you guys xoxo. I hope you really enjoy this chapter, because I really enjoyed writing it! Remember leave comments, vote and share amongst your friends!! take care and ily xoxox

Chapter 17:

Justin’s POV:

I ran up the stairs quickly in a panic wondering what had happened. Once I reached the kitchen, the scene revealed in front of me had me on edge.

Sasha was leaning over with one arm on top of the kitchen counter helping her keep her body position up, while her other hand was under he stomach, and her face was scrunched up like she was a pain. Kaylie was standing just a few feet away from her, arms crossed and red faced.

“What’s going on?” I asked my eyes darting from Kaylie to Sasha then back to Kaylie. When I didn’t get an answer from neither one of them, I asked again, “What the hell happened?”

“No—nothing.” Sasha stammered. She sat down slowly on a stool, taking slow breaths. Once I saw she was indeed in little pain I walked closer to her placing one hand on her shoulder, while my other covered her growing stomach.

“Are you okay?” I asked worriedly and Sasha nodded her head yes.

“I’m fine Justin.” She sighed.

“No you’re not fine. You’re leaning over in pain, taking slow breaths, and have your hand on your stomach. What happened?” I asked in a demanding way. If Sasha was seriously hurt I needed to know so I knew if I had to take her to the hospital or not and get checked out.

“It’s nothing—“She began, but I gave her my ‘I don’t believe it face’, which made her crack. “Okay—um, Kaylie kicked me.” She mumbled the last part, but I was still able to hear.

My attention quickly turned to my 4 year old daughter who was just standing there with her head down.

“Kaylie did you kick Sasha?” I asked, but she ignored me. “Kaylie Elizabeth, I asked you a question!” I said raising my voice a little and Kaylie jumped at the tone of my voice and start sniffling, but nodded her head ‘yes’ keeping it down.

I let out a frustrated groan pinching the bridge of my nose pacing around the kitchen. “Kaylie, why would you do something like that?” I said. I finally stopped pacing and turned facing Kaylie trying not to get to angry on her.

“Kicking Sasha was reckless, stupid and unacceptable behavior.” I said. “You could have hurt Sasha—dammit Kaylie you could have put the baby at risk!” I yelled flinging my arms in the air.

“It’s not my fault she deserved it.” Kaylie mumbled.

“Excuse me?” I said narrowing my eyes at Kaylie.

“I SAID IT’S NOT MY FAULT SASHA DESERVED IT!” Kaylie yelled looking up at me, this time tears forming down her face.

“Sasha did not deserve that! Now say you’re sorry!”

“NO!” She screamed at me. I was taken back at her tone.

“Kaylie Eliza—“

“I SAID NO DADDY!”

“Then go up to your room and don’t come out until you come up with an apology!”

“But daddy Sasha—“