Chapter 13

A/N: New chapter yay (: I know things are like so confusing at this point, but things will get very interesting soon! So stay tuned! Next chapter will be up Monday, February 10!! Remember to leave comments and vote ! Love you all and thank you so much for the support through all my stories.

Chapter 13:

Justin’s POV:

Pregnant? Did Sasha just tell me she was pregnant? Like a growing person inside of her right now.

“You’re pregnant?” I asked still in shock. Sasha just nodded her head smiling. “But—how—how did this happen?”

“Justin, I thought you knew how babies were made.” Sasha chuckled.

“Well yeah, I know how babies are made, I made one before, and I guess I made another one.” I chuckled. “What I mean is how did you get pregnant? I always used—you know a condom.”

“Condoms do break Justin.” Sasha smirked.

I couldn’t believe this was happening. I have two kids—by two different women. Oh shit—I’m starting to sound like Colton who has 4 kids, by 4 different women.

“I knew it.” Sasha snapped, catching me out of my daydream.

“What?” I asked confused.

“You don’t want this baby.” She frowned.

“Babe, where would you get that idea?” I asked even more confused.

“Since it’s not with Selena, you don’t want the baby.”

“Sasha that’s nonsense; of course I want the baby, it’s mine.” I said in disbelief. Sasha shook her head still not believing me.

I pulled her body closer to mine and put her legs across mine and lifted her chin so she looked right into my eyes.

“Sasha, I love you okay? And I’m gonna love this baby—I already do love the baby. He or she is a part of us and will always be a part of us.” I said truthfully. “Our baby is going to be my little prince or princess. I will spoil them rotten and protect him or her. And I’ll be here with you through out your entire pregnancy okay?”

Sasha nodded her and smiling and we leaned in to each other and kissed.

“So, how long have you known about the baby?” I asked her once we pulled away.

“I just found out a few days ago.” She said. “I was scared to tell you at first, because I didn’t know how you would react, but I kept telling myself I needed to tell you.”

I put my hand on her belly and began rubbing a circle. “I can’t wait to get to know this pride and joy.” I smiled. “Thanks for telling me.” I said and kissed her forehead. “We should get some sleep.”

Sasha agreed and I turned off the bed side lamp and pulled the covers over our bodies.

“I think we should tell your mom tomorrow.” Sasha said. “The sooner we tell her the better. And I think Selena should know too, that you’re going to be having another child. Its better she hears it from you now then from someone else later.”

Good thing Sasha couldn’t see my face, because I was surely caught off guard with how quick she wanted to tell people.

“Okay, I’ll invite my mom and Selena over tomorrow. I might as well invite Selena’s parents, Demi and Ryan also.” I chuckled.