Chapter 14

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter, didn't have much time to write due to me being busy and spending time with family. Just a heads up chapter 15 will probably be short also, and I do plan on taking another posting break soon, and I'll let you all know when. In the future I also plan on having more Sasha POV's!! Enjoy and remember, vote, and comment on the story ily. 

Chapter 14:

Sasha’s POV:

I walked into the diner, automatically seeing my bestfriend Lucy sitting in a booth towards the back and away from everyone else in the diner. I strutted towards the booth, sliding in across from Lucy, a smile appearing across her face.

“Hey Sash,” She smiled.

“Hey, Luce,” I smiled in returned.

“So are you nervous for tomorrow?”

“Of fucking course I am, it’s supposedly my first ever ultra-sound and Justin wants to come.” I stated nervously.

“So just tell Justin the fucking truth, he’ll understand.” Lucy said shrugging take a sip from her milkshake.

“Are you fucking kidding me?” I hissed, “If I tell Justin the truth he’ll hate me forever and I’ll never get that big rock I want on my finger.”

“What if he never wants to marry you?”

“Of course he wants to marry me—he’s just waiting for the right time.”

“It’s been what—5 years and he still hasn’t proposed? I bet he still has feelings for his first baby mama.”

“Oh please, Justin doesn’t like Selena.” I said, trying to convince Lucy—and my self.

“I bet if he was with Selena, he would have already proposed—probably already been married.” Lucy chuckled.

“Would you shut up?” I said annoyed.

“Sorry. I’m just stating the truth.”

“Technically it’s your opinion.” I said scrunching up my face.

“Oh whatever,” Lucy said going back to her milkshake. “So what’re you gonna do about the baby bump?”

“I’ll figure something out. I’ll tell Justin some bumps grow faster than others, and some grow slower than others.”

“What about when it’s time to give birth?”

“Lucy will you stop throwing problems at me? I got nine months to figure everything out.” I snapped.

Lucy continued sucking on her milkshake until I saw her eyes literally bug out of her head.

“Don’t look now, but looks like we got unwanted company.” Lucy stated and I turned around seeing him.

“Well hello ladies.” He smirked.

“Hey John,” Lucy smiled wide. She always had a thing for him. I don’t know why—first off he’s terrible in bed. The only thing good looking about him is his green piercing eyes. Makes me think why I had ever cheated on Justin with him in the first place.

“I need to go.” I said feeling a little sick to my stomach.

“Oh why going so soon babe?” John smirked. “I just got here.”

“Exactly why I need to leave.” I said scooting out from the seat, but he stood in front of me.

“So I heard you were pregnant.” He stated and I raised my eyebrow wondering how he knew. The only people I have told were Justin of course, Lucy—I turned my head to face Lucy giving her a death glare and she just looked down.