Chapter 26

the next few chapters will suck a little. EXCEPT FOR CHAPTER 28! THAT WILL NOT SUCK.!! PS I'm posting double today, and double tomorrow.

Chapter 26:

Selena’s POV:

“Mommy I can’t breathe.”

“Sel, seriously you’re crushing our daughter.” Justin chuckled from above me.

“I’m okay, I’m okay.” I said as I finally let go of Kaylie and stood up, smoothing out her hair as she looked up at Justin and I.

“Mommy, I’m going to be fine.” Kaylie said assuring.

“You here that, Selena? Kaylie is going to be just fine.” Justin repeated, patting my shoulder.

“I know, I know, I’m just so emotional that my baby girl is growing up.” I said as I bent back down, and pulled Kaylie into another hug.

“Daddy, can you get her off please? I don’t wanna be late for my first day.” Kaylie spoke while I clung to her.

“C’mon Sel,” Justin began. He got me off of Kaylie, just as her bus was pulling up.

“Remember, I’ll be back around 4.” Kaylie said pointing to us.

“We’ll meet you here babe.” Justin smiled.

Kaylie’s bus pulled up and after giving us a quick peck, she walked up the steps and into a seat towards the middle of the bus.

When she sat down, I saw she a chosen a seat next to George, Tori’s daughter, and both kids waved at Justin and I and we waved back.

“They grow up so fast.” I said leaning my head on Justin’s shoulder as we walked back up the drive way to the house.

“I know.” Justin agreed, kissing the top of my head.

It was Kaylie’s first day of preschool, and believe it or not, I was actually doing better than last night.

Last night I couldn’t stop crying, and I even went through Kaylie’s baby book four times! I couldn’t get over the fact my daughter was finally starting preschool. And I still can’t get over it.

Kaylie even said she wanted to ride the bus with George instead of Justin or I giving her rides, and picking her up.

Luckily the preschool has their own bus, so they wouldn’t have to ride it with the rest of the elementary kids.

“I’m gonna miss her baby days.” I said as I plopped down on the nice king size bed, in our room.

Justin plopped down beside me lying on his side facing me, while I laid on my back facing the ceiling.

“Well maybe you won’t have to miss it too soon.” Justin said as he scooted closer, bringing our bodies closer.

“And what are you trying to say Mr. Bieber?” I teased, as I turned to my side.

“That we should get busy on our next child ASAP.” Justin smirked.

Justin rolled on top of me, trapping me under his body, as he began making out with my neck.

“You’re so gonna take advantage of this aren’t you?” I asked as he continued attacking my neck.

“Yep.” Justin breathed quickly and continued what he was doing.