Random queerness for y'all

So here are a few random things that I don't feel like giving separate chapters for:

There was someone at the Women's March who had a hat that said "Make America Gay Again". It made me laugh, and was one of the more memorable Make America Great Again variations I saw. Though it was amusing, I will admit the whole again thing doesn't make much sense.... (I could also go bitching about how it's suggests everyone should be blah blah blah just as bad as blah blah - but no). Anyways, the point is that there was lots of pride at the march, which was awesome.

Today, my Science teacher (who happens to be a queer woman) bribed me, along with other kids, to come to the Gay Straight Alliance (GSA) with muffins. Yes, she made muffins and bribed me with them. I have no shame.

I'm still not sure if I want to keep going to the GSA club, but I'm glad I went at least once. The teachers in it are really nice, some of them bring in homemade muffins... and I learned that one of the girls who went, her mom is one of seven children AND her mom is the only straight sibling! That's a lot of gayness, I want an invite to their family reunions.

Ok, bai, go find a rainbow to bask under

Yay rainbowness

Rainbows are good
Rainbows are great
Celebrate the rainbows
Come on mate

Ok I'll go now before I drive you away forever

*rainbows*