The Cell

AN: I know the first chapter wasn't very good, but I PROMISE! It will get better!

Hope you enjoy it!

Don't own FairyTail

(●°u°●)​ 」

Natsu POV

I couldn't bring myself to open my eyes. They just felt to heavy. My wrists ached. My legs felt numb. Where am I? What happened?

...the bet...my dad lost me. I felt a tear roll down my cheek.

"Open your eyes I know your awake," I knew that voice. It was the voice I had waited for so long to hear. Why? Why was it filled with so much hatred.

Lucy.

I forced my eyes open. I wanted to see her. I wanted the cruel Lucy I saw before to be nothing but a nightmare. I wanted to see the young sweet blond with the bright smile to be the one standing there.

I had to face the fact. The cute happy Lucy I knew back then was gone. The new Lucy stood in front of me.

That's when I finally looked at my surroundings. I was in what looked like a jail cell. My wrists were held by metal chains held above my head. My legs were in a kneeling position, to my discomfort.

My eyes focused on what she had in her hand. Food. I had never felt so hungry and weak in my life. I hated this feeling. The feeling of others having power over me. It made me sick.

Lucy walked over and dropped the tray in front of me. Some of the food spilling over the floor.

"I brought you leftovers from mine and my father's lunch, be grateful pest," she spat as she unchained me.

I rubbed my hands trying to get feeling in them quicker. I slowly looked up at her tall being.

"L-Luce... What happened to the sweet girl I used to know...?" I said to her using her nickname I used to use. I looked right into her eyes trying to read her.

Her eyes softened and she looked down a bit. She let out a soft mumble but I could make it out. I think she whispered, "I wish I knew."

With in seconds her eyes snapped back to me and hardened. She slapped my across the face hard. It caused a echo through out the cell.

"Don't talk so freely to me! I am your master! You speak when spoken to!" She yelled at me.

Something hard hit me in the head making everything go black. I was out.

I woke up to find my food still sitting in front of me, blood on my face, and Lucy gone, but to my relief I wasn't chained up.

I slowly ate the food that was spilled in front of me, but when I moved I felt something pull against my skin.

My wrists, stomach and head were bandaged up...? Who would have cleaned my wounds and bandaged them up? Was it Lucy? No she wouldn't take the time to injure me then heal me...

But who did?

I continued thinking of who could have done it. No one besides Lucy should have been down here. Even if a maid snuck down here why would they help me? The only thought I had was that it was Lucy.

Maybe the little sweet girl I knew wasn't gone after all.

I was shakes out of my thoughts by a loud crash of a door. I looked up to meet the eyes of two men. Bodyguards.

One had raven hair while the other had light brown hair with glasses.

"Your life is gonna be a living hell,"

(='∀`)人('∀`=)

Sorry it's so short!!!!!!!

Comment

Follow

Vote!

Check out
My other stories

~Arrows of Fairy Tail (OC)

~Finding Us (Nalu)

Thank you all!