People Of The Past

AN: Hey guys! Im glad you guys like the story! seriously, I love reading your comments. You don't know how much they mean to me :) I love them! You guys can seriously make me cry :)

Don't own FT

Enjoy!

Natsu sat in front of the grand, black piano, that was placed in his room by his mistress. The room was silent except for the small sniffles from Lucy, who had been carried and placed on Natsu's bed.

Natsu took a deep breath as he trailed his fingers over the keys of the piano. Before he even realized it, he started playing a song on the piano. He wasn't sure how he knew it. He just...did.

Sudden flashes of memories shot back into his head when he hear the sweet humming of his mistress.

Natsu POV (lol only reason it's his POV right now is cause I accidentally started writing from his POV.)

How could I forget? I mentally slapped my self.

It was our song.

I'd be lying if I said I remembered it all. I couldn't make out the lyrics we used to sing with it, but I'd never forget the rhythm. The more I played the more I remembered how the song went. I kept playing until I felt the presents of someone standing behind me.

I slowly stopped playing and turned around. Lucy stood right behind me staring at the piano. Her face was stone. It reminded me of the day I lost my freedom. It was the face she made when I asks about her mom. I admit, I felt terrible afterward when I found out she was dead.

The look in her eye held no emotion. Her cheeks were perfectly relaxed and her mouth hung in a straight line. Honestly, she looked dead. Like the only life in her had been sucked out.

Unconsciously, I stuck my hand out to grab hers. I had a image in my head of when I used to comfort her if she was upset. I would always hold her hand and say sweet things to her until she calmed down.

Unfortunately, before I could fully grasp her hand she turned away.

"You may have the rest of the day to do as you please," she said harshly. She walked straight out. Didn't look back, didn't say goodbye, and didn't smile.

Right before she stepped fully out my door she stopped and said one thing, "I guess you do remember." With the she left

I felt disappointed and happy. I had some hope that after the song I'd be able to see her smile again, but that hope disappeared quickly. It was a bittersweet moment

The rest of the day I stayed in my room until dinner. When I went to serve dinner to Lucy, she didn't show up. She, one again, locked herself in her room. I had been conceded for a while, but the maids assured me that she dose this a lot. And then I was faced with the same question I'd been asking a lot. Why?

(Normal POV)

Time skip 2 days

Lucy had come out a few times to eat and wonder, but always was quick to return to her room. Her father, Jude, had returned home from a trip, but didn't bother going to see her.

That didn't bother Lucy at all thought. All though she never showed it it front of people, she hated her father. She really wouldn't care if he left or died. She would acutely be happy, or she wouldn't have to constantly lock herself away from everyone, like she was currently doing.

She sat on her blue, fluffy bed watching the clock tick. The silence was intruded by a soft knock on her door.

"Yes?" She called.

"Sorry for disturbing you, Mistress, but your father requests to see you," a maid called through the door.

"Alright," Lucy was slightly surprised and worried. She wasn't sure what her father wanted from her, but she knew he didn't simple want to she his daughter.

She made her was to his office before entering. The office was large and cold. Huge windows showed the snow falling out side and thed ark sky of evening.

"You called, father," Lucy said plainly.

Her father took his time in answering her. He explained to her how she needed to visit some people for him that owed money. She was to do what was needed in order to get it, but if they didn't have the money... Things would get a bit dirty.

Even though Lucy wanted to scream and cry that's he didn't want to do it she kept her poker face, and gave a swift nod.

She left with in a few minuets with two body guards. The two body guards sat in the front while Lucy sat silently in the back. She thought of times she had done this before. Her father purposely sent her to people she knew, just to test her. To see if she was a worthy daughter or some crap.

"Miss Lucy, it's odd to see you go out to clients," the body gaurs in the passenger side said. Lucy stayed silent. Mainly because she was afraid her voice would crack.

"Silent are we? Suet yourself," he commented after a minuet or so.

The rest of the ride there Lucy struggled to remember there names. She had seen them before, but couldn't recall a name.

Soon, the car stopped at a large house with a large brush in the front and a well kept lawn. One of the body guards made his way around and opened up the door for her.

It had been the body guard driving, the one with blue hair. The other stood behind his with spiked brown hair.

"Cobra and I will guard you while you speak with the client," the blue hair man said.

"Alright. An you are?"

"Jellal"

With no response, Lucy started walking into the front door. Her heels clicked at she strongly stomped through the door without knocking.

"Hey! I believe you owe some money!" She yelled through the house.

"Where are you!" She whispered to herself. She slowly made her way to the kitchen then the living room. This is when she started getting frustrated. Until she heard footsteps behind her. She spun around and met the eye of the client.

"L-Lucy?..."

♪───O(≧∇≦)O────♪

Oh no! Who is it you ask? I'm not gonna tell! You'll have to wait >:3

Hello everyone! Sorry I haven't updated in a while! I'm trying to update all my books this week, but I had some big tests, softball tournament team practice, and softball league practice. Plus they might be doing more shows for the musical since our regular once sold out quickly and word spread about how good it was. (Small town news travels)

But you guys will always e on my mind!

Comment

Vote

Follow

Love you all! (^ω^)