Out At Last

"Your life is gonna be a living hell," the raven haired man smirked at me. The man with glasses nudged him.

"Gray shut up. Your gonna freak him out," the brunette laughed.

"Look at him Loke. He's already freaked out," the man so called Gray grinned. The Loke guy seemed cool, but I could already tell I wasn't gonna like Gray.

Gray walked into my cell followed by Loke. Gray looked around before leaning against the wall. Loke walked over to me and started helping me up. My legs acked so much I struggled to stand.

The grey T-shirt I had been wearing was torn and stained and my pants were ripped badly. Loke grabbed my weak arm and wrapped it around his neck and held me up.

"Let's go kid," Loke grunted hoisting me up. I figured he was strong enough to hold me, so I slightly went limp.

"Hey now, help me out here. At least try to walk," he sighed.

"Why? Where are you taking me?" I asked with my cold dry voice.

"To your room. Master Jude gave you as a servant to Mistress Lucy. She isn't going to keep you in the cell the rest of your life. She is in need of you now," Gray closed the door behind us.

"Why should I do anything for that b-" I was quickly interrupted.

"The Mistress actually isn't that cruel. Way down inside she is a very caring a loving person," Loke smiled while Gray nodded.

"Could have fooled me," I coughed. The thought of her being nice and loving was to hard to imagine for me. After all the times she would beat me or starve me there was no way she could be a caring person at heart.

"Her father changed her," Gray said coldly

"You used to be quite close with Mistress Lucy, right?" Loke asked pulling me up some stairs, all I did was nod. We were leaving the cold dark basement cell I had bee kept in. If I had the strength I would run up just to see the day light. I hadn't seen in since....however long I had been down there. I lost track after day 16.

"Then you remember how sweet and innocent she used to be. When her mother died that's when both the Master and Miss Lucy started changing," Gray said quickly.

"That was also the time Master refused to talk or see your father," Loke commented.

"Honestly, I don't believe that Lucy is cruel or mean at all," Loke sadly smiled. I laughed in response.

"It's true, if it wasn't for Miss Lucy Gray and I wouldn't be here. We'd probably be dead," Loke smiled at me.

"Really?" I asked shocked.

"Yep, Lucy saved me and soon after saved Loki and we've been here since," Gray chuckled

Gray POV

"It was four years ago, I was walking around the city park. My mother and father had abandoned me at the park 4 months earlier. I begged people for food and money, but most Ignored me. One night I was sitting by the fountain in the middle when a drunk started walking by me,"

-flash back-

"Mommy, Daddy....why did you leave me?" I cried on the city park's fountain where I usually slept. I heard stumbling foot steps, but ignored them.

"Hey kid want to have some fun?" A wicked voice asked me. I looked up meeting my gaze was a sloppy drunk with a knife. I gulped and spotted back.

"I-I...." I shivered in fear.

He jumped forward grabbing me by my shirt lifting me up and put the blade to my neck.

"I hate kids like you," he spat at me.

Then everything happened fast and I was to a hocked and scared to remember it. Something hit the guy in the back hard. He dropped the knife and fell holding himself. He let out a little squeak while holding his junk. Behind him stood a lovely blond girl with a smirk of her face. He walked up to the man and kicked him in the face causing him to fall. She continued kicking him in the stomach while I sat there shocked.

One she finished she looked at me. I flinched as she came over to me.

"It's ok, I'm not planing on hurting you," he violent attitude and evil smirk vanished and showed a caring girl. She held a small hand out to be. She helped me up and smiled.

"I take it you have no where to stay? Well you can stay with me...on one condition. You will work for my father," she offered. Unable to find works I nodded.

-end of flashback-

"Who knew she could be good," Natsu looked at the ground. He was now walking on his own, only stumbling a little every once in a while.

"My story is complicated, but I do know that Mistress Lucy is truly a kind person," Loke said as I lead Natsu down the halls to his room.

"Where's your proof?" Natsu hissed. Wow, Natsu truly believes lucy is a evil person. Just you wait Natsu. She'll open up to you soon enough.

"Well, Lucy is only around ever around her father. If you see her she will be with her father. If she isn't she locks herself in her room. It's rare to see her out of her room, because she wants to be out. When she dose come out without her father she isn't harsh and mean, she was sweet and nice," Loke smiled.

"So?" Natsu turned his head toward Loke.

"So, I think she fakes it all," he said bluntly.

We arrived at Natsu's room at the end of the hall. I opend it up and Natsu slowly walked it. By the stupid look he had I could tell he wasn't expecting a nice room. It's main colors were black and red. It had a king sized bed in the middle with a dresser on one side and a door to a bathroom on the other. If you stepped in further you could see a piano on the other end of the room, a large Desk, and two lounging chairs.

"Well be leaving now," I informed Natsu. All he did was nod still taking in the room. I exchanged a glance with Loke and a nod, with that we left.

Natsu POV

Holy crap..... Look at the room she gave me! I don't feel like a servant at all. Maybe she dose have some good in her.... No! She beat me and for urged me, no ways he's good. The room was a huge surprise. It was amazing.

Sure, my father was in charge of a big company and rich, but we only bought what we needed. We lived in a small house with a nice car.

My eye caught the piano that sat in the corner of the room. Not just the piano put a piece that sat not he top of it. I made my way to the piano to check it out.

It was a note. A note from Lucy.

It read

-I remember, do you?

I thought for a moment before making the connection. I used to play piano for her when we were little.

Just who are you Luce? Good or evil?

(((o(*゚▽゚*)o)))

Don't own FT

How did you guys like it? I kinda changed to plot so this chapter was a quick thought. Sorry if it sucked.

Don't forget

Comment

Vote

Follow

I'll update soon!

Love ya