Unanswered Questions

Thank you all for supporting my story! I'm dead serious! Yor comments and votes make me smile everytime I get a notification. Im sorry this update might be a bit late, but im EXTREMLY busy!

Enjoy

DONT OWN FT

Dedication: Heavenly_Princess

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Loke POV

"The thing that fell through were dragons," I said with a straight face. I know your confused, Lucy, but we need to tell him. Your little servant has a bigger role in this than you know. No matter how hard we try his true destiny will not change.

"Shit..." Lucy cursed under her breath and she turned her back to us.

"Gemini, please report back to the spirit world," the small twins nodded at me before disappearing in a cloud of smoke. I glanced over to the pink haired boy. I almost chuckled at his excretion. He stood there staring at the ground with the biggest eyes I've ever seen. They were full of shock, confusion, and disbelief.

"Where was the breach?" Lucy asked turning back to me.

"A days journey from here. Under Virgo's constellation. Once we get there Capricorn and Virgo will be waiting. We must leave now," we must get there as soon as possible before it's to late.

"We?" She looked me dead it the eye and glared at me. I admit her glare made me shiver. Over the years I knew her she perfected that look well. It's a shame her lovely face has to show so much hatred. I know her heart still is full with kindness, but I wish she would show it more often. I curse her father for making her like this, but the only reason she is like this is to protect us and her title as Key Holder.

"Yes, he is coming. He has a bigger part in this that you know," I took a step toward her raising my voice a bit. She never wanted anyone other human to be apart of this, but this is serious. She took a step back with wide eyes for a second before she sighed in defeat.

"Fine. But I want Virgo and Capricorn, along with the others, to check the other Constellation Points," she ordered while crossing her arms in thought.

"Constellation Points?" I heard a small voice chime in. I turned my attention to Natsu who was still in a bit of shock and a lot of confusion. I ignored Lucy's growl at him and gave him a sweet smile.

"Constellation Points are, you could say pressure points of the spell. If the spell were to be hit, it be hit there or, in our case, if the spell were to break it's weak points where it would brake would be these spots. It's a bit complicated, but you will catch on," I held a hand out to him to help him up. He stared at me for a second, as he re thought everything. When he came to he nodded and smiled. He firmly grabbed my hand and pulled himself up.

"Lucy, Natsu, here is a detailed map to where you to must go. Good luck," I handed the map to Natsu before I disappeared. I knew Lucy was going to protest about just them going, so I fled while I could.

I'm sorry, Lucy. You will understand soon enough.

Natsu POV.

"Dammit Loke!" Lucy yelled into thin air, like he could hear her, but for all I know, he probably could with some kind of magic. She looked over at me with tight lips. She clicked her jaw back and forth sighing and reaching her hand toward me. I wasn't sure what she was doing. Was she trying to shake my hand?

"Hello! Were kinds in a huge mess right now stop zoning out and hand me the damn map!" She lunged forward and ripped the map from my grasp with frustrated huff. I watched her eyes scan the map. It reminded me of when we were little.

-flash back-

"Natzu! We are lost!" Lucy's toddler voice yelled at me. I chuckled and I rotated the map in my hands.

"No we aren't. We will find our way back soon enough," I smiled as pouted in front of me.

"Your not even holding it right!" She snatched the map from my hands and started looking at it furiously. "See! The map shows a big boulder here. We past it and took a left. We were suppose to take a right! We are on the opposite side of the map than our location!" She pointed at lines and circles on the map which mad no sense to me at all. I was lucky she was so smart.

"I guess your right, Luce," I scratched the back of me head and laughed.

-end of flashback-

While replaying memories I seemed to have zoned out again, but luckily Lucy was still looking at the map. I was so caught up in thought that a question I had always wondered slipped my lips, "what happened?"

Her eyes looks were softened a bit as she looked at my, clearly confused about my question, "what?"

"What happened? What happened to the Luce I knew?" My voice raised as I asked my question. I was so desperate to know and right now I couldn't wait.

Lucy looked taken back by my question. She stared at the floor in front of me a bit shocked. Even though she did it quickly I still caught it, she'd had looked down for a moment. Her eyes at that moment were full of sadness. Like her realizing it hurt, like it was a sudden wave of a painful old memory that returned.

"She grew up," Lucy spoke. Her voice was low and quiet, but still flowed and was strong.

"What made you hate me so much...?" I whispered, but sounded very loud in the silent room. I was kind of shocked a my own words. I haven't expected them to come out so devastating and lonesome sounding. But without much contact with my family, Lucy was the only one here for me. Why she treated me so...so much like we are strangers. How could she just let go of our long past together.

"I....." She turned away and took a step towards the door, before she moved any further she toured her head back have way, "let's go. I know where we need to go."

"But Lucy! I need a answer!"

"And you'll get your answer!! But please... Not now," she yelled held a hand out while her hair covered her face. I swear I heard her voice crack. I was shocked at her voice. The yelling died out in the end to a soft pleading voice. It was painful to my ears. I hadn't heard that voice since the day we were separated.

She cried to her dad that she couldn't lose her only friend, her best friend, me. He loud cries had died down to small sad pleads. She had been truly sad and lonely.

"Alright..." I nodded.

Then, in painful silence we left.

As long as I know she will talk to me... I will wait...

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello everyone! I actually had time to write during my vacation and free time. I hope you guys enjoyed it!

I was wondering... If I told you guys my Lucy Instagram account would you follow me?

Just wondering.

Hope you enjoyed it.

Comment what you think

Vote if you liked

Follow for more

Always remember I love you all!

~nutella-chan