Cracked Spell

Thanks for the feed back! I love your comments so much! Seriously, you guys got me crying! I love you guys so much!

Here is a quick update!

Don't own FT

Dedicate this to: TheFirstMaster

Enjoy

~~~~~~~
Natsu POV

"So you've read it," I spun around to meet the brown eyes of a tall figure.

.

.

Loke...

.

.

"Loke... I-I was just cleaning up Lucy's room," I shuffled to put the book back, "T-the book just fell out of the bookshelf and I-"

"You don't need to worry," He gave me a small smiled.

"Your not gonna tell?" I knew he was a nice guy, but if anyone found out I disobeyed my masters ruled and he didn't tell he could get in a lot of trouble.  

"No, Natsu," He started walking into the room toward Lucy's bed.

"She doesn't hid them well. Dose she?" He bent down  and reached under her bed. when he stood up he was holding a small blue box. Was that... Loke opened the box and pulled out the keys.

There they were. The twelve zodiac keys.

"These are the last bit of magic Mavis left behind," He said as they dangled from the key chain that rested on his index finger.

"But how do you-" I was interrupted by a loud shout.

"What are you doing!" I turned fast to see her. My mistress standing there. Loke, however, completely ignored her and kept talking, "I know because..."

"No! Why are you telling him!" Lucy raced in front of Loke and ripped the box and keys away from him, "Dammit! We were hiding it so well too! You idiot!" She turned to me, "and you! Who said you could come in here! I told you never to step foot in here!" She screamed at me. She would have continued yelling if a hand hadn't rested on her shoulder.  Her eyes softened when she looked at Loke.

I painful thought hit me... was he the other love she had. She never looked at me like that. I must just be a butler to her.

"I'm the one who sent him here," Loke said with a serious face. He didn't send me here... Jude did. What is he talkin- almost on queue Jude walked in.

"Jude was the one who sent me here," I said pointing at him not even questioning why he was here. A second after I laid eyes on him I was filled with shock. His eyes... they were little black dots and he gave a wicked smile. With a puff of smoke Jude was gone. Two small figures floated in his place.  

"What..." I mumbled to myself shocked at everything happening.

"Gemini?" I looked back at Lucy who faced the two small figures. Gemini? As in the zodiac Gemini? That must be one of the keys Lucy has.

"We are sorry, Lucy," one of them said while it danced.

"We only wanted to help you," The other said as it danced.

"Help me?" She said softly as she held her hands out and pulled them in for a hug, "why are you trying to help me?"

"We hate to see you suffer, Lucy" Loke said while fixing his glasses before he turned to me, "Natsu, My true identity isn't Loke. I am Leo. The lion from the zodiac keys. I am one of the twelve things Mavis left behind," He smiled at me.  

"Loke! Why are you telling him this!" She yelled as the two Gemini figures left her arms.

"He can bring you happiness, right, Gemini," He nodded at them. With another poof of smoke there two bodies where now replaced with another figure of me.

"Yep! He has strong feelings, but they are currently very confused," The other me said.

"I suppose so. Let me explain. As you know Lucy is the Key Holder. She holds the twelve Zodiac Keys left by Mavis. The keys hold the gate way to the zodiac spirits like Gemini and I. Gemini has the ability to copy anything and share there memories and feelings. I have more hand-on-hand combated strength," Loke said as he gestured to Gemini them himself.

"Wow...That's amazing!" I smiled brightly. I never knew anything like this was real. I thought it was only in story's! Forgetting the fact that Lucy is my master I ran up to her, "Lucy what other spirits do you have? What else can you do?" I asked excitedly like a small child. She quickly stepped away from, which kind of hurt. Almost like she was afraid to get near me. I guess after hiding something like this for so long it would be scary to suddenly share it with someone.

"Dammit Loke!" She yelled.

"I told him because we will need him," Loke said dead seriously. Lucy's angered expression went away to a serious concerned face.

"The spell is cracking," That was all he had to say for me and Lucy to get what he was saying, "Two sources of magic have fallen through the spell. Two powerful sources. Those sources are large and...living," He looked down.

"Loke what are they," Lucy took a step forward. He looked up with a face that had worry written all over it.

"The two things that fell through were.... dragons," He chocked with a strong face.

Dragons?!

~~~~

Here is another quick update! Wrote this quickly just for you guys :) Thanks for reading!

Comment

Vote

Follow

Nutella-chan.