Old Friend, Unfortunately

Hello everyone! I love the feed back I'm getting! OH SNAP!!!! I'M ALMOST TO 10,000!!!!! That would be amazing!!!! 

Ok, so i have to tell you guys this. Honestly, I wasn't really sure where I was gonna go with this story or what was gonna happen. I was winging it. BUT! I was in the shower and I something happened. I don't know if it was a epiphany, a cheese vision, or a light buld going off, but I have the perfect idea for the story....Ho Ho hooooooooo you guys are in for it. :D 

Dedicated to:  FlameHearts

Enjoy!

Don't own FT

~~~~~~~~~

Lucy Pov

"L-Lucy?" 

I snapped my head around to meet the eyes of a old friend, unfortunately. 

 Natsu POV

I walked the halls holding some fresh, white towels for the bathroom. Lucy had left about two days ago. I was a bit worried when I found out her father sent her on a mission. I thought only guards or Jude himself did them. I knew because my father had to go on some once and a while. It pained me to think about it, but I knew they could get... Bloody. 

I couldn't, no... I didn't want to imagine Lucy doing that. She was cold, but I hoped not that heartless. 

"You there! What are you doing wondering the halls!" I heard a low voice yell at me from behind. I turned around expecting to see a guard or another butler. Not once would I expect the an standing there. The man who took my freedom. 

Jude Heartfilia. 

"Im sorry, sir. I was bringing these towels to the guest room's bathroom," I motioned my head down to the towels in my hands.

"No, the guests there were given there own maids. If they need them the maids will get them. What butler are you?" He said a bit mad/

"I am Natsu Dragneel, Mistress Lucy's only personal servant," I said and bowed a bit. His eyes scanned up and down, while his mustache moved with his lips. 

"I don't want my guests seeing you! Go clean my daughter's room, or something," He turned and started walking away. 

"But sir-" 

"I said to clean!" He yelled. I was going to tell him that Lucy told me never to go in her room, but a idea stuck me. This could be my chance! My chance to find out what Lucy dose when she locks herself up or the reason she changed so much. 

"Yes Sir," I said while turning on my heel and rushing to her room. I couldn't help but feel a smirk pull at my mouth. I walked through the large, silent halls. The only noise that could be heard was a grandfather clock ticking away and the clicks of my rushing feet.

My feet seemed to have a mind of there own. I was now running to her room. I'm not really sure why. I felt like I was in search of something. What, I'm not sure.

Suddenly, I realized I was at Lucy's door. Just walk in, Natsu. I slowly reached for the gold knob on the door. My fingers tingled when I placed them on the cold medal. I felt like it took ever ounce of strength in me to turn the knob an open the large door.

Then... I was in. I was standing in the middle of my mistress's room. A rush of power fell over me. I began scanning the whole room. Memorizing every corner, crack, and nook. Her room, honestly, isn't what I expected. It seemed so... normal. Everything was nice and organized. I was slightly relived and disappointed. Relived that she didn't have something crazy in here and disappointed it was so normal.

I started at her dresser. It was a elegant white with a large mirror over it. On the top she had multiple thinks out. A few bottles of perfume, a little white dog statue,  a small treasure chest looking box, and two picture frames. I bigger one was a picture of Layla Heartfilia, Lucy's mother.  The other one was placed facing down. To my curiosity I picked it up.

My eyes widened in shock when I saw the picture. It was us. It was a picture of us when we were little in her mothers garden. I remember that day. It was Lucy's birthday. We played in the garden all day. In the picture I was giving her a piggyback ride.

I slightly felt something warm on my cheek. I raised my hand to whip it way, but I felt another on the other cheek. Was I crying?  Why..? It was her smile. She was smiling so big in that picture. That was the smile I missed.  Why did that smile leave...

I suddenly had this huge new feeling within me. Everything came together. Her crying after the meeting with her father, Her isolation, her coldness, What Loke said about her never coming out unless she was with her father... It was him...

Her father...

He's the reason.

He must be the reason she is so cold and empty.

"So, I think she fakes it,"  

"Hope father didn't see that,"

"The Mistress actually isn't that cruel. Way down inside she is a very caring and loving person,"

(All things said in past chapters)

My Luce isn't gone...She is just  hiding... I just know it..

Lucy POV

"L-Lucy?" a blond haired man stood there.

"Oh Sting no..."

"L-lucy...What are y-you doing here?" my old childhood friend stuttered and he started to sweat.

"Sting, you know what I'm here for..." I pulled the gun from under my jacket out, "where is the money?"

"Lucy! please no! I-I don't have it...B-But I will get it!" He held his hands up in defense. I could see him shaking as I took a few steps toward him. I had the gun pointed right at his head. The barrel rested on his forehead. Sting ducked back and closed his eyes as I pulled the trigger.

The noise of a gun going off and wood breaking cut the air.  There was now a hole in the floor where the bullet hit the wood. However, The hole was next to the blond man.

"Damn it, Sting." I put the gun back in my jacket and helped him up. He was still shaking and his eyes were still closed. He slowly opened them and looked up at me with fear.

"But...Why didn't you..."

"Run... I will tell them I killed you, just do me a favor, run."

~~~~~

So lucy isn't all bad! HAHA run sting run.

Hope you guys enjoyed the chapter!

Follow

Vote

Comment