Sleep deprivation

Victor's first night in the katsuki residence was a little ruff.
He was tossing and turning.. and his thoughts... certainly weren't helping him fall asleep, if anything they were what's keeping him up.

Inevitably Victor gives up and begins rummaging through his luggage to get some sleeping pills.
After he finds them he realizes he's gonna need something to take them with.
So Victor gets up to get a glass of water.

He slowly creaks open the door trying his best to be silent.
Victor quietly steps out of the room Slowly shutting the door behind him.
just as he dose he hears a *click* come from his right.
In a blink he finds himself face to face with a pair of beautiful, round, hazelnut macchiato coloured eyes.
Eyes of which Victor knew could only belong to the Japanese beauty.

Both just stare at each other in surprise.
"Vic-" "yu-".
"Oh." "Oh."
"Sorry.." "sorry."
Victor scratches the back of his neck,
"Sorry.. I just was getting some water for my sleeping pills.." Victor whispers finally.

"Oh.. uhm.. me too actually.." Yuri replied holding up a small bottle to prove his statement.
The Russian smiled and gave Yuri a wink
"Well shall we go together then?" Victor chuckled.

Yuri gave him a cute grin, then followed behind him to the kitchen.
Yuri let the tap run for a minute so the water would get cold.
"The cups are in the cupboard to your left."
Yuri pointed out and Victor quickly obliged to retrieve them.
They took turns dipping their glasses under the running faucet.
Filling until almost full, making sure not to over flow the cup.

Victor popped a pill into his mouth holding it with his teeth, taking a mouthful of water, tilting his head back to help him swallow the pill. Victor even looked sexy when he was taking a pill.
Yuri followed only a moment after, trying his very best not to stare.

"It'll take a good 30 min at least for fatigue to kick in.. you wanna sit and talk?" Victor suggested hopefully.
"Sure." Yuri replied softly giving victor that adorable smile he had already grown to love and it hasn't even been 24 hours.

The two took a seat on a sofa in the living room, leaving only the kitchen light on for dim illumination.
"Tell me about yourself, Yuri." Victor began.
"I wanna know more about you.".

Yuri hesitated, " uh.. well.. there's not a whole lot to say.. what do you wanna know?"

"Hmm.. have you ever lived anywhere out of Japan before?"

"I've lived in this inn for my entire life.
Well.. aside from one point when I moved to Detroit .. for College, but that was only for a few years."

"Wow really? I was born in Russia, but my parents sent me to boarding school in France for 2 years and Canada for 3.
I've moved around Different parts of Russia here and there afterwards."

" Woah Thats pretty fantastic.." Yuri gawked.
'Victor's life is so much more exciting than mine... he's like a prince..'.
"I can't wait to get to know you Yuri." Victor interrupted His thoughts.
Yuri looked up at him and smiled shyly.
'It's like Victor's flirting with me.. but he can't be, I'm giving myself too much credit.
Just look at him, he's probably already met his soulmate and happily with them.
Maybe even married."

Yuri found himself wanting to ask victor about his soulmate, but him and Victor are still practically strangers.
Despite how open victor is, Yuri devised that it'd be best to get closer to him, before questioning him about something so very personal.

"I can't wait to get to know you either, Victor.".