Fatuige

Victor's eyelids felt heavy, he could feel the drugs kicking in at this point.
He knew he didn't have much time left, and if he hurried he may be able to make it back to his room.
But he didn't want to stop having this conversation with Yuri so he did his best to stay awake.

Alas Victor's best attempts were to no avail.
His eyes rolled back, and his body went limp, leaning his head against Yuri's shoulder.

"Victor-"

Yuri knew this would happened, he too felt the affects of the pills taking a toll on his consciousness.
Still, he mustered up all the strength he had left and stood up, attempting to drag Victor to his room, then make his way to his own.
Although Yuri certainly didn't get far, about three steps in and everything went black.

When Yuri awoke it wasn't to his normal 7 o'clock alarm, no, instead it was the sound of something shattering and Mari screaming like a psycho.
"YURI WHAT THE HELL YOU MEET ONE PRETTY GUY AND YOU DO THIS THE FIRST NIGHT HE'S HERE??! ARE YOU CRAZY??".

Yuri's eyes creak open tiredly.
"What are you talking about...?" He groans.
It takes a moment for his eyes to adjust to the room and his vision to clear.
Yuri's glasses where on crooked, his hair and clothing looked disheveled, Yuri looked a hot mess.. oh! and not to mention the sexy foreign man sprawled on top of him.

Yuri just starred blankly at Victor.
he was heavy on his chest and they where laying in an extremely questionable position.
Victor had his arms tightly wrapped around his waist, their legs tangled together, and the Russian had his head shoved in the crook of yuri's neck.

Once Yuri realized exactly what was going on he practically fainted.
"W-wait Mari! It's not what it looks like really!! We where just talking last night.. and we were drugged up on sleeping pills so.. it's.."
But before he could finish Mari had already snapped a few pics.
"I guess I should have assumed it was something like that but hell, I'm never gonna let you live this down!" She chuckles deviously.

"Mari.." Yuri whines.
"Ugh would you just help get him off of me please!" He was struggling, doing his best to wriggle his way out of the mans grip.
"Wuh..? I-I can't hear you sorry ah I gotta go!" She laughs as she hurries down the hall, obviously trying to embarrass him further.

Yuri sighs, annoyed, he taps on Victors shoulder attempting to wake him up.
"pst! Victor! Wake up!".
Boy could this guy sleep.

Yuri takes a deep breath and used his weight to flip Victor over on his back so he was on top.
Victor was still hugging Yuri close to his body.
At least the pressure of Victor's weight was lifted off him.
He couldn't see the Russians face, it was still tightly snuggled into his neck.
Yuri was bright red throughout the entire execution.

Victor was mumbling to himself in Russian, which by the way was extremely hot.
Feeling the warm breath against his cheek and hearing Victor's soft accent so close to his ear was making Yuri blush even harder.

Victor groaned shifting a little then turning to his right bringing Yuri with him.
Still neck in neck, he could tell Victor was waking up.
Victor let out a small sneeze which sent shivers down Yuri's spine.

'Jesus even his freaking sneezes are hot!'

Victor moaned and momentarily hugged Yuri even tighter nuzzling his chin into Yuri's neck.
He pulled back, now awake he faced Yuri, eyes tired and lazy.
"..."
"....Yuri?" His eyes widened.
He was obviously confused.

Yuri just gave him an awkward shrug.
"Ah! Did we.. fall asleep while talking?"
Victor's memory of last night seemed to kick in.
"It appears that way.." Yuri giggled.
"Haha! guess that's our own fault.. we should have been more cautious.".

The two stood up slowly.
"Agh MY BACK."
"Ahg MY BACK"
They both whined simultaneously.
"I guess that's what we get for falling asleep on a hardwood floor." Yuri sighed.

Victor chuckled, moved closer to Yuri and gave him a peck on the cheek.
"Yes, I suppose so."  He smiled.

Victor did a few mild stretches to rejuvenate his back Then tells Yuri he's gonna go take a bath in the hot springs.
"Oh that's a good idea, the water is therapeutic, have fun." Yuri exclaimed also giving his back a  small rub.

"Oh really? You should come too then!"
"After all we both slept on the floor."
Yuri looked up at the clock by the door frame.
"Hmm it is only 6.. I guess a bath wouldn't hurt. I don't have a shift till 8:45. So-"

"Great!" Victor cuts him off, practically dragging Yuri to the springs.

Goddamn this sexy Russian weeaboo..