The truth of the nape

Yuri woke abruptly to the buzzing of his phone. His 80's ringtone blaring louder than appreciated for a Sunday morning. The familiarly atrocious ringtone belonged to none other than--" Ughhh Phichit-- what do you want at 6 am on a fucking Sunday." Yuri snapped after pressing the little green phone icon.

Phichit's voice was calm and sly as always. "Okay first off it's 6:08 am. And secondly is that the thanks I get after just flying to Japan to come visit my best friend?". phichit giggled after hearing Yuri audibly gasp. "oh god I totally forgot phichit! I'm sorry!-- Are you already here at the inn?". "Nah not yet." Phichit replied. " I've got a few errands to run throughout the day. I'll be at the inn sometime after 8pm at the earliest. Just thought I'd call to let you know I've arrived--since I figured you'd forget. Dont worry I called Hiroko a while ago, and guess what? she didnt forget. Maybe I should make her my best friend rather than you."

"If I was you I would too." Yuri chuckled. " my mom's the best. I'd totally go for it if I were you.". The two joked on for a while, then finished conforming their plans before bidding farewell. "-- Alright so I'll see you tonight??"
"Yup see you then!". "Alright bye!".
Yuri clicked the red icon and dropped his phone on his pillow. He sighed, slipping out of bed. Now that he was up he couldn't fall back asleep. So alternatively he decided to take a shower -- clear his head.

---
He stepped into the running water, letting it turn his icy skin warm. He let the water hit his face, basking in the feeling. Yuri sighed into the water contently. He rubbed his scalpe all the way down to the back of his neck-- "what is this?". Yuri gaped, starting down at the bottom of the tub-- glittery blue dyed a portion of the water that was running down the drains. He looked down at his hands and saw more blue and glitter stuff? He was confused. It looked kinda like ink but he truly couldn't tell. Was this a prank or something? He checked his hair in the mirror and looked at the back of his neck. Whatever it was had either been a figment of his imagination, or had washed away in the water. He guess it was the former considering it was only logical. That or a prank.

Yuri shrugged it off. Whatever. He finished his shower and proceeded to his bedroom to get dressed. He rummaged through his closet and Ended up slipping on a pair of grey jeans and a black turtle neck. Yuri liked to believe it was a very dark navy but... no, it was simply black and Yuri may or may not be a little colour blind.

Yuri went downstairs and to no surprise, Victor was down not long after. Though he seemed.. anxious? No, more like eager. Like he was determined and expecting something. This confused Yuri though none the less he didn't question it. He was probably just having a Victor day.

"Good morning Yuri!"

"G'Morning Victor"

Victor looked at him with sly, determination filled eyes.
"So after breakfast. Would you like to take a bath in the hot springs?"

Yuri raised an eyebrow.
"Umm--sure? Why not...Yuri replied, tugging at the itchy fabric on his neck.

Victor beamed.
"Perfect~".

While in the springs Victor seemed a little off.
More off than normal. But after a while yuri chose to ignore it, Victor didn't seem to want to discuss the matter. They ended up talking about other things and Yuri informed him of Phichit's due arrival,  but the man didn't seem to be paying much attention. They ended off on a dry note and went through the rest of their day with little change and little sight of Victor. 

Next chapter = Phichit's arrival.

Authors -Apology-

OH MY GOD YOU GUYS IM SO SORRY HOLY SHIT. I've been gone for so long and yet I give you guys this short PEICE of crap. Please forgive me. I have honestly no good excuse except Tumblr.
Just I went camping and then I forgot about life and it's been idfk how long and ahggh Im in Voltron hell now??
Save me guys.

Let me know if there is anything I can do to make it up to you all 🙏

-Coffee&AssHOLEuHgIhATeME