Cherish Every moment

Yuri and Victor finished their breakfast and payed their tab.
The two said their goodbyes to the kaidou brothers then left the café bright eyed.

"That place is really nice, We should go there again sometime." Yuri praised.

Victor nodded,
"Mmn!
Haru seems like he's been pretty successful.
I'm happy for him."

The Asian man simply offered a smile in response.

"Now that breakfast is over.. let's head-"

"Home?"
Added Yuri hopefully.

The Russian chuckled at his attempt.
"Nice try." Said Victor dragging Yuri towards the farmers market.

---

"Yuri! Look at this!"

The man turned his gaze away from the freshly grown chamomile and forced himself over towards where Victor was calling him.

Of course what Was displayed for Yuri was less than exciting.
Victor was obsessed with everything that wasn't the least bit exciting for most people .

"Look look! It's a charm! What's this that's written in kanji?"

Yuri had seen about a billion different charms in his life, but for some reason every time this occurs He can't  help but feel a little envious of  Victor's appreciation for the little things in life.

"Do you want one?" Yuri said casually after explaining the kanji to Victor.

Victor nodded his head enthusiastically.

"Which do you want?"

"Mmn... you pick for me ." The Russian said, smiling at the charms like a kid in a candy store.

Yuri looked around at the different coloured charms with all different sayings on them.
The charms where little marbles, attached to a string, with a little rectangular card that had cheesy lines on them.

He wanted to pick one that really screamed 'Victor'

Yuri ended up picking a magenta charm with a blue and aqua spiral down the midsection of the sphere.
It had sparkles and gold accents to accommodate the palette.

He made his was to cash out, after doing so he met with Victor outside of the booth.

Yuri handed The charm to the former.
As he did so Victor also handed him a charm.

Puzzled and hesitant he accepted.

Yuri held it up, the marble like charm was blue, with a caramel/amber swirl down the middle and sliver accents to accommodate.

"It's beautiful.." they said simultaneously
And Yuri looked over to see Victor also holding his charm up to the sunlight in an almost mimicking pose.

They both thanked each other briefly.

---

They took a walk through the market, the park, and even admired the body of water nearby.