Pi-shit-kun

Yuri's eyes rolled into the back of his head as Phichit was putting a thick cream on his face.
"What is this stuff? It's like I can't even feel my actual skin."
The man giggled. " trust me it'll make ur skin super soft"
Yuri scrunched up his nose, he smelt like a baby prostitute. (Stop trying to make fetch happen.)
'Whatever! there's no way that Victor is my soul mate. He said himself that his soulmate was ignoring him too. It couldn't be him. This is all a misunderstanding. Phichit is probably just fucking with me. So why am I so nervous?

Once Phichit was finished making Yuri look and smell like a fuck boy— the pair headed back out to the living room where Victor was waiting for them.
He was sitting under the heated table, beer in hand, watching a stand up comedy show on a french channel.

"Victor, isn't it a little early to be drinking? You were wasted last night." Yuri scolded from the doorway.
"fight poison with poison." Victor shrugged pouring himself another mug full.

Phichit slid in front of the tv, dragging Yuri along with him. "Hey Victor, you like the outfit I picked out for Yuri?"
Victor finally took a good look at the Body in front of him.
Yuri was dressed in a tight black and grey baseball shirt, and some deep blue ripped jeans That hung a little too low on the man's hips for Victors dick to chill it's ass. His hair was lazily pushed back, and his glasses were nowhere to be found showing of his beautiful eyes that glistened like pools of amber honey.
'Mm this boy is a piece of eye candy. Gawd damn.'
Victor thanked whatever lord he could for this beautiful blessing.
Today his lord is Phichit.

"Yuuri!! You look so delicious!" Victor cried.

'Who the hell says that??' Yuri thought, though he still found himself blushing like a madman.
Before He could say anything Phichit clapped his hands and got up on the table.

"Now listen up twinks!" Phichit called out to the only two people in the room. "Right here right now we are gonna find out the truth once and for all."
The boy pulled out a bottle of black ink and a wide painting brush before tackling his friend to the ground.
"Wait Phichit dont-"
But it was too late.
Phichit had already painted a long streak of back ink across his friend's cheek.

"Phichit... what did you do.."
Yuri laid there paralyzed, he wasn't ready to look up, he wasn't ready to be disappointed... but at the same time the curiosity had been eating away at him deep down, even though he knew that chances were slim he wanted to believe he was wrong.

Slowly, he brought himself to sit up and turned to face Victor. He hadn't even realized his eyes were shut tightly until he opened them.
Sure enough, there was Victor, beautiful as ever.

Yuri starred at the man for a little too long, he truly was so very beautiful , he bet the Russian man would have been even more beautiful, if only he had that stupid line of black ink smeared on his face...

This confirmed it, this was cold hard proof.
He could never be with Victor.
Yuri already was prepared for rejection. Though he was left with many unanswered questions. Like why Phichit would play such a cruel prank.

He stood up suddenly, and b-lined back for his room, shutting the door behind him.
"Wait Yuri- please" Phichit yelled, banging on the door, but Yuri ignored his friend and got into the shower.
I won't let you make a fool of me again.

This was it, Yuri knew he was going to be alone forever.
If it wasn't Victor he didn't want anyone.
He'd rather be alone, but Yuri was okay with it, or at least he knew with time he would be, he was used to it. He was used to being alone, and rejected.

Authors note

Lol hay.

O no
He got no mark
I wonder wah?
Find out next time bihs