Sharpie dicks

Yuuri looked at his friend with wide eyes. "You think Victor is my soulmate?? Why?!"

"Oh uh I dunno, maybe it has something to do with the fact that HE HAS A DICK ON HIS FOREHEAD!"Phichit's voice cracked as he yelled.
"wuh?" Yuuri peaked out into the living room where Victor sat rubbing his eyes. 
The Japanese man quickly recoiled back to Phichit. "Oh hah, yeah so? You always draw a dick on someone's head when we get drunk. It's like your trademark. It's like actually really repetitive." Phichit looked at him as if he has a watermelon for a nose. He paused before speaking. "Look. In. The. Mirror."
"This bathroom doesn't have a mirror though..." Yuuri sighed.
Phichit looked frustrated now. "Uhgg come with me" he growled, dragging Yuuri behind him out of the bathroom to look for the other.
"Where's a bathroom with a mirror?" Phichit asked Victor. The Russian man pointed down towards the other hall. "Right at the end there."

Phichit forced a smile and sprinted towards the bathroom, Yuuri flailing behind him. He reached out and turned the knob, however the knob only turned halfway then stopped. It seemed to be... Locked.
"NOOOOOO HELLOO IS ANYONE IN THERE???" Phichit knocked frantically at the door. "Just a second, jeez." He heard Mari scoff, then water turn on. However the sound wasn't coming from the bathroom.

..........

His eyes widened in realization.
THE KITCHEN

"VICTOR NO DONT YOU DARE WASH YOUR FACE." Phichit screamed.

"A little too late for that" Victor chuckled. "Why?" He asked.

"Fuck."

"Yuuri listen you gotta believe me you had an identical dick on your forehead too."
Yuuri scrunched his nose.
"Okay...That sounds super weird, do you think maybe you just drew on both of our faces?"

Phichit scowled "oh sure Yuuri, and that's why right after Victor washed his face you also no longer have a detailed drawing of male genitalia on your forehead Makes total sense."

"Well I'm not exactly thinking straight right now." Yuuri muttered defensively.

"One can't think straight when they like dick as much as you do." He mumbled under his breath

"PHICHIT"

"I mean it's true ..."

Yuuri sighed "... I hate you."

Phichit blew a kiss " Love you too, now let's go Slut you up for Victor!"
-

Authors note
Yoo lmao,

Been a while.

Like a year

Uh so like I found this chapter was like already kinda done from like forever ago so Ima just post this lol.