Ozpin x Glynda (OzGlyn)

Okay! The train is finally leaving the RWBY and JPNR circles! Come aboard the train targeting the secret circle of Oz!

Ahem. When Glynda appeared, she appeared the same time as Oz, only a little earlier and obviously, she was acting as his secretary or second-hand.

Okay....*pinches eyes*...

Truth be told, this is a ship using one of those formulas.

Remember/ know these people/shows?
-Reisi and Seiri (K Project), Iceburg and (One Piece), Leon and all girls he was with (Resident Evil), Enemy Cyborgs (Apple Seed), Arthur (Divine Gate), Spy (Fine, Ford...),

Every single person here had girl secretaries. What's up with girl secretaries? Why can't the world for once have a boy secretary? Is it so wrong to disobey playboy James Bond laws?

(I'm not frustrated at the ship, but at this formula).

It's like this formula is saying all the bosses in he world should have a romantic relationship with their secretaries/co-workers!

Anyway, let's stray away from that and unto the ship. Like I mentioned on the ship of Roman x Cinder, anything can happen on the job so something must have sparked between these two while working together.

I........d-disagree...so sorry....Why is that? I got tired of that formula and I am a 'watcher', I examined their relationship which I think is 'professional' instead of 'romantic'. Take away the things they talk about other than enemies and work, what else is left to say?

Ozpin:.....●_●....(stares at her)

Glynda:...⊙○⊙....(stares back and at screen on her hands for any recent activities to talk about)

Ozpin:...XD..(sips from his mug)

Sadly, Ozpin does not say much to her about his liking for her something or anything at all to make this happen to me! Unfortunately, he also doesn't trust her with world-endearing information. It turns me off. I waited too long.

BUT, her loyalty (and Qrow's loyalty) for Ozpin, trying to save the school as much as she can may mean special feelings. And she didn't give up on Beacon until the end.

This ship has its cute points though, because they are both formal and information people type who should go together because of their similarities

P

P.S....Glynda is god-like and awesome! I want her semblance!

Some of their videos.