Ozpin x Salem (Light and Darkness)

Ahhhh yes, can't forget this one. I'm feeling guilty about the fact that fans ship anyone with anybody.

If you know the theory wherein Ozpin and Salem once shared one body, then you should know it's very hard to ship this.

The theory:

There was this perfect creation created by the god of light and the god of darkness to settle the matters between whose creations must dominate the world. This creation splits up into two (Ozpin and Salem). Salem represents the god of darkness as the one who seeks to shroud the world into darkness by means of Grimm while Ozpin represented the light, as a savior and became the wizard in the 'Four Maidens' story.

So reading this, it's like shipping one person. It's like saying marry yourself. They are separated however so yeah...

Not much interaction, only the knowledge they know each other and seeking for the one another's destruction. The perfect 'love and hate' relationship.

About the love and hate formula, I'm not very comfortable with it. Imagine yourself dating the person you hate most. Me? Only in his wildest dreams of an abstract world.

*I am not aware of their ship name so I made a lot!
°Death Sentence (too much?)
°Endless Waltz

I made Death sentence because Salem was all about destroying the world while Ozpin continued to be reincarnated as a sort of punishment/sentence for not being able to stop her.