Ozpin X Qrow (Cloqwork/OzQrow/Qrowpin)

Wahahaha! I can't feel my fingers anymore!

Anyway, yey! This ship is still expanding but it's happening alright! I'm part of this ship's crew members!

Qrow came to know of Ironwood's actions while he was still hiding his presence. He decides to finally show up to give that Ironwood some whoopin'. Instead, Winter shows up first so he attacks her as representative of Ozpin while Winter as representative of Ironwood.

 Instead, Winter shows up first so he attacks her as representative of Ozpin while Winter as representative of Ironwood

Qrow was angry that Ironwood betrayed Ozpin and it enraged him. Ozpin and Qrow had been friends for a long time too, and so, Ozpin is the one whom he trusts most. You know what I mean, he can't even trust his own sister!

At the concluding episode of Season 3, he held unto Ozpin's cane which was unexpected. He seems to be the only one shown lamenting for his disappearance, with the exception of Glynda.

And in the aftermath, when he talked to Ruby, he said this:

Everything I've done...All those missions..It was all for Ozpin....

(Sorry, unable to type what he said wholesomely)

Wow. I feels like an entire quiver of arrows pierced into my heart and released the fangirling. He got me there, a sharp edged crow does not do that for anybody.

Those things he had done were life-risking missions and already I admire his loyalty.

After some rewatching, I noticed that his behavior with others used a sharp tongue or display or irritated persona (Pyrah, Ironwood...) while he only showed his better side and much caring side to Ozpin and his neices.

In Season 4, he keeps mentioning his name and wanting him to come back already. He is pretty confident that Ozpin is still alive.

Then I watched the last part! I don't ship Oscar with Qrow and I don't like threesome.

OMG! THE LAST SECONDS OF SEASON 4! IYAH!!!! OZPIN X QROW 4EVER!

:3

And then I watched Volume 5 and I admit, I am heartbroken. Because little cute Ozpin is a little depressing...

😨😰😱
------------------------------
I created three videos for them (currently, I WILL MAKE MORE) and I created some art but they are slightly mature so I'm keeping it in my hidden cabinet for now. 😍❤

Other videos that are so adorable!