Qrow x Summer (Red Bird/Flown North/Humming Bird)

A lot of us love Qrow (I know that a good majority of the fans think so), we all know that but there had been a lot of theories that Ruby is not a daughter of Tai, but the daughter of a relationship between Qrow and Summer.

As I said in Raven x Tai, their past is a mystery and they may have exchanged dates but I am so not agreeing that Ruby is Qrow's daughter. Why? Just because they have the same style doesn't mean that they had to be biologically related.

I've seen a lot of people looking like their parent/s even if they are not the biological ones.

In RWBY, Yang and Tai were closer because Tai was able to bond with his older daughter. When Ruby came by and following Summer's death, he neglected his responsibility for her and Qrow had to take on his 'daddy role'.

Qrow's influence on Ruby warped her into what she was today and that is why they are very much alike, mostly because Qrow also acted like his mentor and Ruby was influenced by his care-free personality.

So yes, I'm saying that Qrow and Summer may have dated but it didn't create Ruby. People say that Qrow and Summer may have had a one night stand, with Qrow being drunk, but Qrow handles his alcohol stuff pretty well and I don't think he wanted to engage in a LOVE triangle of some sort.

 People say that Qrow and Summer may have had a one night stand, with Qrow being drunk, but Qrow handles his alcohol stuff pretty well and I don't think he wanted to engage in a LOVE triangle of some sort

We don't know anything about Summer, her personality, but we automatically based her off on Ruby so a relationship with Qrow may have worked and then Tai butted in.

The 'good part' of my head wants to hear confirmation about their relationship but the 'bad shipping side of my head' just wants his ship to burn. Okay, don't take that personally okay?