Weis X Neptune (Neiss?/Ice Cube)

Okay! *massages aching neck muscles*.

This is one of the ships which can turn out to be canon! Or maybe it already is. Hoorah?

Weis, the Ice Queen finally melts before the cool Neptune. I don't see much here because Neptune hits on most beautiful girls his eyes land on, including Yang. And team Indigo....

I have disagreements on Neptune as a good partner for her. Weis invited him to the dance but he chose to save himself to avoid losing cool points. Would you still want to stick with a guy like that?

(Me: I slap that cool face man with an ice bucket. How cool are you now?)

At the dance...did they dance? (I forgot or it didn't happen.)

And before the battle of Neptune's group against Indigo, Weis cheers for him but right after that, he seems to ignore and flirts at possible options before him.

Not much interaction after that. During the battle in the school, they did not stick with each other, they stuck with their groupmates.

In Season 4, he did not make an attempt to chase after her or something like Sun. He doesn't appear yet or may never will. Rooster Teeth's plans are unpredictable now. I think they're taking out a lot of characters from the plot so that they can focus on the four girls, Neptune may not appear anymore.

*Is their ship name really nice-I mean Neiss? Oh well, I made some ship names for them.
°Clear Water
°Ice Cube
°Frosty Cruise