1

I've always known I was gay. My parents weren't surprised when I came out at age fifteen... and my brothers and sister were just as supportive.

It wasn't until I started dating that their support started to subside. My mum never ceased to believe I was getting too involved with that guys I dated. I'd travel to America for YouTube events, and end up sleeping with someone. My dad never liked my past boyfriends, thinking an American boy would only break my heart. He always thought having a relationship with someone in my hometown would be the smartest move.

What's it to them? It's my heart...

It all started with a livestream.

/

"Okay.. We are live.." I said. "Whoa, comments are already flying.." I scrolled back to the beginning of the chat.

What have you been up to?

"I haven't been doing much today.." I smiled. "I stayed in bed all morning.. after waking up at noon.. That's not morning..."

You're really gorgeous..

"Well, thank you.." I blushed, then realized it was a guy saying it. "That's very sweet.."

I mean it.. I'll tweet you.

"Okay, I'm getting spammed on Twitter now.." I picked up my phone, but chose to ignore the messages until after the live show ended.

/

"Okay everyone.. I better head offline.." I said. "Thank you all for joining me, and I'll be answering your tweets for the next... several years by the looks of it.." I laughed, scrolling down my phone screen.

I laid down in my bed, looking through my phone, and saw a familiar message.

Jacobbix: You're seriously gorgeous... Really hope you're into it ;)

Well... Yeah..

I have to admit.. Your message caught me off guard..

Jacobbix: You're closeted?

Sort of closeted.. I haven't come out online.

Jacobbix: What's holding you back? ;) Got some girlfriend who thinks you're straight?

No. I've never been that honest with my subscribers.

Jacobbix: You should start.

Says who?

Jacobbix: Your new boyfriend.

We literally just met.

Jacobbix: I live in Perth.

You do?

Jacobbix: Come meet me.. I'd love to see you in person. I bet you're just as gorgeous in person.

Idk about that. I don't even know what you look like..

Jacobbix: