2

I took Jacob back home with me, knowing that the house was going to be empty for the weekend. Sage and Tyde went to spend the night at their friend's houses, and Mum and Dad went to stay with my aunt, as she was sick.

"So, how are we going to film this?" Jacob asked.

"I want to film a one shot, and have no editing.." I said. "Editing my videos is a pain.."

"Why don't you just have another livestream?"

"I guess we could.." I said, setting up my camera and mic. "Now.. I still haven't come out to my viewers yet... so we need to keep this.. secret.."

"Deal.." He smiled.

/

"Hey guys!" I said to the camera, watching my viewers flood in. "I'm here with a special guest.."

"Me!" Jacob said. "Hey guys. I'm a best friend of Troye's.."

"So how's everyone doing?" I asked.

Who's the dude?

He's cute.

Troye, are you trying to tell us something?

"What would I be trying to tell you?" I asked.

Gay?

Are you gay?

Boyfriend??

"No, no..." I said. "I'm straight.." I smiled, knowing I just seriously lied.

Okay

We'll believe you

You can tell us if you're actually gay

We all love you Troye!

"I love you guys, too.." I said. Jacob smiled at the camera, reading the comments.

"So how is everyone?" Jacob asked.

We're good

Nothing much is going on

I've been bored af all day

This is the only thing I've been out of bed for

I'm still in my bed, wtf

Jacob laughed. "I hardly did a thing today, too.."

"Same.." I said.

/

After the livestream, I shut my camera off, and Jacob laid down in my bed.

"I'll be right back.." I said. "Do you want a drink?"

"I'll take a water bottle.." He said. "Thanks.." I went upstairs, getting out drinks, and came back down to find Jacob shirtless. "Um.."

"Now can we be more than.... best friends?" He asked, taking the drinks from me. He sat them down on my bedside table, and his hands went up my shirt. Our lips collided as he pushed me down on my bed, climbing on top.

"Jacob... I don't know.." I said.

"Shh..." He bit his lip. "I won't hurt you... unless you like that.."

/

"You're doing so good, Troye.." He thrusted against my frail body as I groaned through the pain. "Are you okay?"

"Keep.. Going..." I said, breathing heavily. "Pl-ease..."

"I'm almost there.." Jacob said, and seconds later, I felt an overwhelming sensation come over me. He finished, kissing my back, then flipped me back over, exposing my abdomen.