11

"Baby..." I heard him whisper the next morning. "Troye? Baby?"

"What?" I groaned.

"Jet lag?" Jacob teased, and I nodded. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yeah.." I said. "How aren't you feeling it?"

"I've been traveling a lot since I was seventeen. I'm not as susceptible, and when I do have jet lag, I don't sleep well.." He said. "My sister wants us to take Lilly to her friend's house, and I want to take you out for a proper date, baby.."

"Where to?" I smiled.

"Get your cute butt dressed, and I'll tell you.." Jacob gave me a kiss, then get dressed himself. Seeing him shirtless and in his boxers distracted me as I stripped down myself, and put on his shirt. "It's going to be much different temperature than in Australia, Troye... so you're gonna want to dress cool.."

"How do I look?" I asked.

"Damn..." He teased, wrapping his arms around my waist. "You're perfect..." Jacob kissed me passionately, then finished getting dressed. "Babe, do you want to do my hair?"

"Can I?" I smiled.

/

"Jacob? Troye?" Angelina called. "Lilly is ready to go, and I'm taking Colton to his daycare before I go to work.."

"Why not leave him with us?" Jacob asked.

"Nice try... You should spend your time with Troye, and not your nephew.." She smiled. "I'll be back around ten tonight... Lilly needs to be picked up at twelve tomorrow, but I will be gone by then.."

"Oh... We have a meeting with the realtor tomorrow at twelve.." Jacob said. "Can we pick her up at... two?"

"Fine.." Angelina said. "Okay, you're going to make me late... I need to go.. I'll see you guys tonight.."

/

"Okay... Troye.." Lilly said. "I have questions for you.." I giggled at her mature personality.

"Okay..." I smiled.

"You love my uncle?"

"I do.." I said.

"If you marry him in the future, will you sing me lullabies, too?"

"I might.." I giggled, watching Jacob's smile grow. "We haven't been together for long, darling..."

"But Uncle Jacob said you were.."

"We had broke up, Lilly.." Jacob said. "But we're back together now.. and you won't have to worry about us being apart, okay?"

"You promise?" She asked.

"We promise.." I smiled, holding Jacob's hand as he drove us to Lilly to her friend's house.

/

"Okay.. There's this adorable restaurant I'd love to take you to. It's just down the road, and then we're going to meet with my manager.." He said.

"With your manager?"

"I want to get you a gig.." Jacob said. "Your gorgeous looks need to be photographed.. Luke is a genius, and he's in town. You're working on a new album, aren't you?"

"I am.." I smiled.

"He's also a film director.. You could talk to him about some music videos.."

"I'd love to film one with you.." I smiled. "I've already filmed a trilogy of videos to help debut the album, but there's a song that I wrote... after we separated, and I was recovering at home, Kayla came over and helped me finish a song.."

"Can you sing some for me?" He asked, smiling.

"I.. I don't know.." I said. "Maybe later.."

"I hope so.." He blushed. "Is the song about me?"

"That's why I don't know if I can sing it yet.." I said. "I'm not sure if it's complete, or if I need to change some things..."

"I bet it's perfect.." Jacob smiled, taking my hand. "Like you.."

/

"Table for two.." Jacob said to the hostess, whilst holding my hand in his. She led us to a table, and gave us menus.

"Welcome! Can I get you something to drink? Iced tea... Lemonade... cocktail?" A waitress came up to our table.

"Lemonade.." I said.

"I'll have the same.." Jacob smiled, and the lady walked off. "You look absolutely beautiful in my clothes, by the way..." He wrapped an arm around me, holding the menu in one hand. "See anything that looks good?" Jacob didn't notice I was busy looking at him.

"I'm looking at him.." I blushed, leaning in to kiss him.

/

After eating, we drove to his manager's building where Luke was waiting to discuss Jacob's next shoot.

"Hey man.." Jacob said.

"Hey!" He gave Jacob a friendly hug. "Troye Sivan Mellet.., How are you?"

"I'm great.. thank you.." I smiled, and he gave me a hug, too. "Jacob said you're interested in me modeling?"

"Well, let's see your measurements, and I'll get some test photos.." Luke said. "I'll probably take some of both of you separately, then together.."

/

"That was amazing.." I said to Jacob as we walked out. "Those pictures turned out great.."

"I took some pictures of the shots on my phone... so I'll send them to you.." He smiled, his arm wrapped around me.

"What next?"

"Well, the sun is going to be setting... how about a walk on the beach.. during the sunset?" Jacob smiled.

"Sounds lovely.." I said. He opened my door, and then drove us down to the beach.

/

"Wow.." I said.

"I know.." He wasn't look at the sun. "I'm here with you... I have all the view I'll ever need.."

"You're so sweet..." I smiled, interlocking our fingers. There was a moment of calming silence as we sat on the sand, enjoying each other's company. "The truth runs wild.... Like a tear down a cheek.." Jacob blushed, realizing what I was singing. The truth runs wild... like a tear down a cheek..." I started to sing. "Trying to save face, and daddy heart break... I'm lying through my teeth... This voice inside has been eating at me... Trying to replace the love that I fake, with what we both need..The truth runs wild like kids on concrete... trying to sedate my mind in its cage, and numb what I see..."

"I love it.." He smiled as I continued.."

"Awake, wide eyed..I'm screaming at me... Trying to keep faith and picture his face... staring up at me. Without losing a piece of me.... How do I get to Heaven?" I started the chorus. "Without changing a part of me... how do I get to Heaven?...All my time is wasted... feeling like my heart's mistaken... oh..." I sang. "So if I'm losing a piece of me.. Maybe I don't want Heaven.."

"Wow.." Jacob said, cupping my cheek in his hand. "That was beautiful..." He leaned in to kiss me as the sun finished setting.

Guilt ✹ Tracob On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara