3

"Troye?"

Shit... Here we go..

"Troye? Where are you?" My mum said, when she and my dad got home.

"In my room, Mum.." I said. She came in, seeing I was distressed.

"Hey.."

"Hi.." I sighed. "Go ahead... Yell.."

"About?" She asked, then sat next to me.

"The video... The livestream.. I had someone over.." I admitted to my guilty conscience.

"I'm not mad.." Mum said. "I'm just aware that you're old enough to do what you want.... I just... I wish you would've been a little more careful.."

"You... didn't watch it, did you?"

"No.." She said. "Steele called me."

"Great.." I fell back into my bed. "First my brother sees it, and then I get fired.."

"You were fired?"

"Of course I was!" I said. "Why wouldn't I be fired for uploading a sex tape?" I started to cry. "And I lost the man I fell for..."

"How come you lost him?"

"I accused him of turning the camera back on..." I said, wiping my eyes. "I got mad at him when he didn't understand how bad this is for me..."

"If he was misunderstanding, you help him understand.." Mum gave me a hug. "Do you love this man?"

"I did..." I said. "I don't know now..."

"Does he love you?"

"I hope so..." I broke into tears, covering my eyes with my hands. "Was Dad right? Am I going into relationships too soon? Do I need to lay off?"

"Your father doesn't have a say in your love life, Troye.... You have the only say.." She gave me a kiss on the forehead. "You'll make the right decision.."

"What if I don't?" I sniffled.

"Then you'll learn from your decisions.... and then make the right one.." She smiled. "Just remember... We all love you..."

"Susan Wojcicki doesn't.." I said. "I'm unemployed.."

"I'll help you through this..."

"You don't need to.."

"Yes.." She said. "Yes, I do. I'm your mother... I'll always be here to help you through this..."

"I love you..." I hugged her.

"I love you, too..."

/

Hey..

Jacob <3 : Hey

I'm sorry for accusing you

Jacob <3 : It's okay.. I understand. You were just angry it all happened.

That's still no reason to snap at you.. Last night was amazing..

Jacob <3 : I'm glad you agree.. I do love you

I-

Do I say it back? Fuck it!

I love you, too Jacob..

Jacob <3 : I'm so glad you do..
Jacob <3 : I don't know what I would've done if you hadn't said it back

You won't have to worry about that.. I just really need you to understand something