9

"So... how have you been?" I asked.

"Things have gone... interesting.." He said. "Mom is in the hospital now.... she's not going to be around much longer, and my dad is still the abusive pig I explained about.."

"Before I left on tour, Tyde told me he planned on marrying Kay.." I said. "The kid's only fourteen, and he's planning his future. Sage has a boyfriend, and Mum and Dad are off working.... All of their lives are moving so quickly.."

"Does it scare you?" Jacob asked.

"It does.." I sighed. "I get overwhelmed with everything... my YouTube channel... my music... my personal life.. I feel the pain of everything on a regular basis, and it sucks.."

"I get what you mean..." He wrapped his arms around me.

"I... I took twenty pills that day.." I admitted. "When I attempted... I took twenty pills. They were anxiety pills I was prescribed for my depression and bipolar disorder.. I have mild Marfan Syndrome, so I'm a scrawny twig.."

"Babe, you don't have to explain all of this.."

"But I do have to.." I said. "You need to know everything about me.... I'd love to everything about you..." I smiled.

"Well..." He said. "What do you want to know?"

"Everything you want me to know..."

"Okay.." Jacob smiled. "Well... I'm from Orange County, California... but I moved to Australia to be closer to some family, and for a modeling gig. I just stayed longer than I expected, and moved.." He paused. "When we met, I had no idea what all I was getting into, but I did know that you were worth it. I knew how famous you were becoming, and I guess it got to me... That's... why I.."

"That's why?" I asked.

"That's why I turned the camera on.." He sighed. "It was like something possessed me to do it... I wasn't doing well in my modeling career then... I don't have many opportunities down here anymore.."

"Jacob, you don't need to tell me.." I said, kissing his cheek. "I love you for you, and the past is behind us.... Frankly, my life wasn't the best after the livestream, but only because I didn't have you for that long after.."

"I know... but I'm still sorry.."

"Shut up.." I teased. "I don't want to hear you apologize for that.."

"I'm not saying I'm sorry because of that.." Jacob seemed like something on a more personal level was bothering him.

"Are you okay?" I asked, and he broke into tears.

"My dad said once Mom dies.... He's disowning me. I'm being kicked it of my own home, and he doesn't want me around.." He cried. "It would've hurt less if he killed me..."

"Baby...." I hugged him. "It's going to be okay.."

"I don't know about that.." Jacob sniffled. "My modeling career is struggling here, and my only place to permanently live in is back in America..." I felt my heart skip into crumbling pieces as he spoke. "I'm going to have to leave..."

"No..." I said, refusing to believe it. "Please..."

"I'm sorry..." He wiped his eyes.

"No, it doesn't have to end like this.." I said. "No.. I refuse to let you leave like this. You can stay here.."

"My dad said it's either I leave, or die.." He said, looking down, embarrassed to make eye contact.

"Then.....Then I'm leaving with you..."

"What?" He looked up at me.

"I'm moving out of here.... and going to live with you..." I said. "We can get our own place... and I can keep us out of debt until you're back in modeling...." I wrapped my arms around his waist. "So... what do you say?"

"You.... you don't need to leave this all behind.."

"Leave what?" I asked. "My family? My childhood? I'm far out of my childhood, and I can visit them whenever..." I smiled.

"You'd really do this for me?" He asked.

"No... I'd do it for us... I'm doing this for us..." I blushed. "So should we get packing up my stuff?" Jacob smiled, nodding. "My suitcases are in the closet.."

/

Within the following hour, Sage came home after picking up Tyde from Kay's house. Mum and Dad were home a little while afterwards, and Jacob and I sat in the lounge... waiting to announce it.

"Uh... Hi.." Sage said to Jacob. "Troye... you didn't.."

"We're back together.." I said. "And.. um... If you'd get everyone to sit in here, we have something to say.."

"Okay..." She was confused, setting her phone down to go get everyone. "Mum... Dad.... Tyde... Troye needs us to have a family meeting... And... Jacob.."

"Jacob?" Tyde asked, going into the lounge. "Jacob!"

"Hey man.." Jacob gave my little brother a hug. "How are you?"

"I'm great.. how are you?" He asked. Everyone sat down after witnessing the cute reunion of my brother and boyfriend.

"Well... We actually have something to announce.." Jacob said. "Do you want to say it?" He asked me, and I nodded.

"You guys know I'm nineteen.... I'm going to be twenty in two months, and it's about time I start living on my own.... providing for myself.... and being more of an adult.." I said. "So I am.." I took Jacob's hand in mine. "Jacob and I are back together, and we are moving to California..."

"I'm very happy for you..." Mum said, giving me a hug. Dad patted me on the back, then hugged me once Mum stopped. Tyde practically jumped into my arms, then hugged Jacob again. Sage was about in tears as she opened her arms.

"Thank you guys..." I smiled. "We are leaving tomorrow...."

"I have all of my stuff packed, and we packed up Troye's room..." Jacob said. "We will always stay in touch..." He smiled. "You are family..." Sage bursted into tears, and gave Jacob a hug. "This is a first.." Jacob giggled.

"Shut up.." Sage said, wiping her eyes. She started to smile. "I'm going to miss you guys.... But Troye.. you make sure Jacob treats you well, or I will fly to California to punch him in the throat..."

"No worries.." Jacob smiled. "I'm not letting him out of my arms.." He wrapped his arms around me, giving me a kiss on the cheek.

"You better.." Dad said. "I think I deserve a hug, young man.." Jacob let me go, then hugged him, but went back to holding me in his arms. "You guys are cute.."