12

"You are greatest thing that has ever happened to me... Do you know that?" Jacob said when we got back to his sister's house around seven.

"You've told me.." I smiled, taking his hands in mine.

"No.." He said. "I mean do you know exactly how much you mean to me? That you're literally the best thing I could've ever asked for, and I'm so lucky to have you back in my life.."

"Aw.. baby.." I blushed. He picked me up in his arms, carrying me into our room and laying me down on the bed. Jacob grabbed a blanket, and laid down with me, his arm wrapped around me. I laid my head on his chest, feeling the weight of the world drift off my shoulders whilst we cuddled.

"Tomorrow we have our meeting with the realtor.." He said. "My sister helped me find the perfect place for us... and I think you're going to love it. I can see us making it our home.."

"Anyplace with you is home.." I blushed.

"You're so adorable, Troye.." Jacob giggled. "We should get to sleep soon.. It's going to be a long day tomorrow.."

"I love you.." I kissed him, and whispered softly but sweetly.

"I love you.." He smiled whilst we kissed.

/

Waking up with Jacob's arms around me never got old. His soft, bare skin, his calming breath against the back of my neck, and his chest pressed against my spine made me feel complete and in perfect harmony with my life... For the first time in forever, I was truly happy.

"Boys!" We woke to Angelina yelling. "You're gonna be late! How long did you stay up?"

"Okay, mom.." Jacob teased.

"Shut up.. I promised Mom I'd take care of you while you're here. Lilly is to be picked up at two, so you both have a few hours with your realtor.."

"We better get dressed.." I said.

/

"Here we are... Jacob, we discussed this over the phone, yes?" The realtor asked.

"Yeah, and my sister, Angelina, came to see the place since I was in Australia.." He answered. "So, baby... I wanna hear what you think..." We walked inside, and my mouth dropped open.

"Whoa..." I said, then giggled.

"Two bedrooms, two bathrooms, a large kitchen... There's a staircase that leads to an upstairs entertainment room, and a lounge here.." The realtor smiled.

"I already love it.." I said. We were given a complete tour of the place, then sat down with Drew to discuss.

/

"So... Where are we at?" He asked. I looked at Jacob, exchanging inaudible messages through facial expressions.

"We'll take it.." Jacob smiled, and took my hand.

"Both of you will be the main house owners?"

"That's correct.."

"Alright.." Drew looked through our papers. "There will need to be a downpayment, then bills.."

"What.. if we just pay it all upfront?" Jacob asked. "Pay off the house.."

"You realize how much that is... right?" Drew laughed, but realized we were serious. "Oh.."

"We're serious.." I said. "We have the money... Between my music career, and my YouTube.. and Jacob's modeling, we have the money.."

"Well, okay.... Here's the total amount.." Drew showed us the bill.

"Easy.." Jacob said. We both laid down credit cards, and Drew took the information.

"How soon can we move in?" I asked.

"As soon as the bank makes the withdrawal. I'm splitting the payments between the both of you, so it's easier.."

"Sweet.." Jacob smiled. "Are you excited?" He held my hand tightly, and I nodded.

"Stoked," I laughed. "I'm stoked."

/

Withdrawal - June 4th, 2015
$2,000,000.00 // 7:25 A.M.

Withdrawal - June 4th, 2015
$2,000,000.00 // 7:26 A.M.

"Hey Drew.." I answered the phone, then put it on speaker. Jacob was sitting next to me, holding me in his lap.

"Hey guys. You may or may not have already seen that the bank has withdrawn all four million, and you can move in. I've already had guys come in and make sure everything is up to date, and everything is perfect. Heating and air conditioning is working properly, and the water is as well.. I'll drop off keys soon.."

"Thank you so much.." Jacob said. "For everything.."

"No problem, Jacob.. You stay safe, okay?"

"I will.." He said, and the phone call ended.

"Stay safe?" I asked.

"Drew was my guardian for a while.." Jacob said. "The, uh.... One thing I didn't tell you...." He paused. "My dad is my only birth parent that is alive right now... He married my mom after my birth mom died shortly after I was born. I call her mom... because I didn't know for the longest time that she was my stepmom."

"Oh.." I said. "I'm sorry.."

"It's my past.." Jacob said. "I was left at the door of a police station here when I was first born, and my dad was no where to be found after that. Drew was an officer then, and he gained legal custody of me... until my dad showed up again. At first, Dad was fine... but as I started asking about my family.. and my mom and where she was, he would beat me if I continued to ask.."

"I'm so sorry, baby..." I held him in my arms, kissing him. "I can't believe you had such a... rough childhood.."

"I have attachment issues... That's why being a bad boy was my easiest escape... But with you, it's all different. You're my other half..." He continued to talk, making me tear up. "So.... should we get our things?"

"Let's go home..." I smiled, then wiped away my watery eyes.

/

"Thank you so much for letting us live with you.." I said to Jacob's sister, whilst he offered to carry our bags out. "It means a lot... especially since this was a little sudden.."

"Sudden? Jacob had been texting me all about the South African-Australian boy he fell in love with... and how you had a relationship that at first didn't last, but you're back together.." Angelina smiled. "He has been asking me to look at places where he could see him moving into... with his true love, so I started looking once he mentioned you in the first place.."

"You think I'm his true love?" I asked, blushing.

"Think? He's been talking nonstop about how he's never had a boyfriend as amazing as you. My brother loves you to pieces, and he's going to always love you. I sure as hell hope he pops a ring... You're already like an uncle to my kids, and like another brother to me.." She gave me a hug. "Visit often, okay?"

"Of course... We're not that far.... Just in Orange County.." I smiled.

"You took the place in our hometown?" She asked, smiling.

"It was perfect.." I said.